Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia

Go down 

Winner and Margin?
Springboks 13+
2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Vote_lcap100%2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Springboks 1-12
2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Vote_lcap0%2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
draw
2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Vote_lcap0%2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wallabies 1-12
 0% [ 0 ]
Wallabies 13+
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia    2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 am

2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Tri_nations

The battle for second spot is still alive!

This is South Africa's final Tri-Nations fixtures of the 2010 series. The game takes place in Bloemfontein on Saturday (0100 Sunday AEST)

SPRINGBOKS
Francois Steyn, JP Pietersen, Jaque Fourie, Jean de Villiers, Bryan Habana, Morne Steyn, Francois Hougaard, Pierre Spies, Juan Smith, Schalk Burger, Victor Matfield, Danie Rossouw, Jannie du Plessis, John Smit, Gurthro Steenkamp.
Reserves: Chiliboy Ralepelle, CJ van der Linde, Flip van der Merwe, Ryan Kankowski, Ricky Januarie, Juan de Jongh, Gio Aplon.

Only one change to the starting XV, Danie Rossouw comes in for Flip van der Merwe who is on the bench. Also Gio Aplon comes on to replace Butch James.

WALLABIES
Kurtley Beale; James O'Connor, Adam Ashley-Cooper, Matt Giteau, Drew Mitchell; Quade Cooper, Will Genia; Ben McCalman, David Pocock, Rocky Elsom, Nathan Sharpe, Mark Chisholm, Salesi Ma'afu, Stephen Moore, Benn Robinson.
Reserves: Saia Faingaa, James Slipper, Dean Mumm, Richard Brown, Luke Burgess, Berrick Barnes, Anthony Faingaa

Ben McCalman gets his first start of the 2010 Tri-Nations ahead of Richard Brown who drops to the bench. Stephen Moore also gets a start over Saia Faingaa and Mark Chisholm starts over Dean Mumm.

Springboks to finish off the Tri-Nations with a 13+ win over the Wallabies.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia    2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Care factor is decreasing if im honest haha.
Still, Australia 1-12, sort out the 2nd half fadeout as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia    2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia    2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:22 am

WOW!! Stoked I watched this in the end, about time we beat the Boks at altitude, it's been too long. How good was our first half!? Some of the best Rugby we've played in years, it was a joy to watch. That second half was fkn dreadful, if we had of lost it would have been the end of Deans for sure. Kurtley Beale's falcon was classic haha, nearly cost us the game. The last ten minutes was intense, to win in the circumstances we did though was just awesome. David Pocock was easily MOTM imo - came up with some massive plays, AAC was probably our best back I thought.

The Mandela Plate is coming home! 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Icon_smile

2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Tri Nations South Africa v Australia YsiNkzBeJSgl

Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia    2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:32 pm

HAha me too, I had completely forgot about it and I was watching FSN at about 1.10am when I got home and saw the score on the bottom of the screen so I turned it on. Very glad I did.

Our first half was sensational, the collapse in the second half was pretty sensational as well. When it was all going on I was just thinking 'not again surely?' but the boys did well to regroup and hit back.
Beale had actually had a shocking 2nd half too but im happy for him even though I dont like him much lol, when the kick went over I was up and about cheering and its been a while since a game of international rugby has had me so pumped up for the whole game, brilliant to watch.
AAC was immense and Pocock is a machine. Whyd the Reds let him go again?! Mad
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia    2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:42 pm

I watched the last 10 mins and even though it was a replay my god it was intense, WHAT A KICK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia    2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 Tri-Nations - Game 8: South Africa V Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com