Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NRL Preview for Punters Round 26

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alan89
Trainee

NRL Preview for Punters Round 26 Empty
PostSubject: NRL Preview for Punters Round 26   NRL Preview for Punters Round 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:06 am

Finally the last round of season 2010 is upon us. Check out this preview for Round 26 from thebigtip.com.au and have your say at http://thebigtip.com.au/league/nrl-preview-punters-round-26
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: NRL Preview for Punters Round 26   NRL Preview for Punters Round 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:01 pm

What a game it is gonna be between Broncos and Raiders. good to see Wallace back for broncos but could they do 16+ on raiders without the leading role of Lockyer.
Back to top Go down
alan89
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: NRL Preview for Punters Round 26   NRL Preview for Punters Round 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Saints#1 wrote:
What a game it is gonna be between Broncos and Raiders. good to see Wallace back for broncos but could they do 16+ on raiders without the leading role of Lockyer.

I doubt it. The Raiders are playing very well and their go forward at the moment is probably right up there with the best in the NRL. If Brisbane do win this, it will be one of their great triumphs In my opinion. Infront of a packed out Suncorp stadium, anything is possible I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NRL Preview for Punters Round 26   NRL Preview for Punters Round 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NRL Preview for Punters Round 26
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com