Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL Season Week 2

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 am

Round 2 Fixtures

Sunday September 19 (Aus - Monday September 20)

Ravens @ Bengals
Dolphins @ Vikings - 3am ONE HD
Bears @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Lions
Cardinals @ Falcons
Chiefs @ Browns
Bills @ Packers
Steelers @ Titans
Buccaneers @ Panthers
Rams @ Raiders
Seahawks @ Broncos
Texans @ Redskins
Jaguars @ Chargers
Patriots @ Jets - 6:15am ONE HD
Giants @ Colts - 10:20am ONE HD - Manning vs Manning

Monday 20th September (Aus - Tuesday 21st September)

Saints @ 49ers
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:25 am

Glad to see the Dolphins are on free-to-air. That's unless they strip it from us for the bloody Titans like they did last time we were supposed to be on ONE Rolling Eyes

Anyway, looking forward to it. If we can control Favre we could get over the top of them but the Vikes should win this.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:29 am

liam_bombers wrote:
Glad to see the Dolphins are on free-to-air. That's unless they strip it from us for the bloody Titans like they did last time we were supposed to be on ONE Rolling Eyes

Anyway, looking forward to it. If we can control Favre we could get over the top of them but the Vikes should win this.
Because they don't have a guy called Adrian Peterson.
You may of heard of him, he is one the best RB's in the NFL. He could be a threat.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:35 am

philly wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:

Because they don't have a guy called Adrian Peterson.
You may of heard of him, he is one the best RB's in the NFL. He could be a threat.

Sarcasm wasn't needed tbh. Just saying if we stop Favre it will make it easier for us.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:48 am

Hoping our defence will be able to regroup quickly. Jacobs and Bradshaw could run over us just like Foster if we repeat last weeks performance. Peyton was impressive last week, but we NEED to get him on the field as much as possible. Collie is also continuing his form from last season. He'll make it harder and harder for Gonzo to find himself back in the top 3 with the way he's going.

Sander's injuries are just frsutrating. One of the highest paid defensive players in the league and yet again he goes down. Its no longer an 'every second season' thing for him, he just can't keep himself on the field. Though, when he's on the field he'll make a world of good for the Run D. Aparently he returned to training, so things look better.

We should be able to beat the Giants, I haven't seen anything on how they played last week, but Peyton should be able to find a way into the endzone when he gets his hands on the ball. The Manning bowl will be a good contest, good to see its on primetime.
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Hoping that we can get a good win against the 49ers. They looked like they struggled against Seattle so I hope that we can see a good game.

Hopefully it will be on ONEhd or ESPN because now that it's holidays I will be able to actually watch the game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Saw a bit of the Giants game against the Panthers, they werent very impressive but as Manning said if we defend like last week again we could be in for another long day.
Still im confident of getting the win in the Manning Bowl of 2010, very happy to see us on SNF as well NFL Season Week 2 575896
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:06 am

Packers RB Ryan Grant placed on IR
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:16 am

looking forward to the eagles game this week actually haha.

kolb wont be able to practice until friday and only having one day of prep for a pretty inexperienced QB isnt good practice. So that means we will most likely see Vick under centre!!!

would love to see him smash the lions Smile

also the steelers game could be interesting. This week we have shown that our defence is back to what it once was. Im pretty confident that we can stop johnson from walking all over us. Looking for a bit of james harrison to dominate in the back field!!! only problem is hampton who may be injured. I havent heard any more on it but he did leave the game half way through on sunday.

im looking for dixon to have more of an influence in this game. Would love to see him scrambling a bit more. It would easily open up our offence and give way for mendy to make big runs or for wallace to get deep.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:18 am

Hank Moody wrote:
Packers RB Ryan Grant placed on IR
Brilliant for my fantasy team Neutral
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Packers to smash bills on Sunday, with Rodgers to have a massive game!
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:37 pm

If Aaron Rodgers played like he played against the eagles, its going to be a long season for Green Bay, but in my opinion...the lose of Ryan Grant is going to hurt them more than they think, they will have to rely more on the passing games hence putting more pressure on Rodgers. But once again we play the hapless bills in which i would not be surprised if the dont win at all this season, we should smash them by at least 14 points.
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Bills fans would want them to bottom out, it gets them first dibs at a franchise QB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:30 am

Good point KVLT, but sometimes i think its a dud way of doing the draft as teams that are near the bottom lose just so they can get picks, not actually playing their heart out.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:54 am

Colts S Sanders out indefinitely (AP)

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/sports/rss/nfl/SIG=11qj5f7fq/*http%3A//sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-colts-sanders

Big blow to the colts defence in my opinion, they are already struggling..
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:12 am

Kolb and Bradley both failed tests today/yesterday.
They have another chance on Thursday but even if Kolb passes, you would think Vick would start. And if he does I hope he tears it up again, will be much happier with Vick under centre than Kolb.... or in an even better would McNabb would be back Neutral
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:19 am

Hank Moody wrote:
Colts S Sanders out indefinitely (AP)

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/sports/rss/nfl/SIG=11qj5f7fq/*http%3A//sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-colts-sanders

Big blow to the colts defence in my opinion, they are already struggling..

He was out all of last season too and we went all the way to the Superbowl.
I think wed be more surprised if he actually played Mad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:54 am

philly wrote:
They have another chance on Thursday but even if Kolb passes, you would think Vick would start.
Im pretty certain Kolb is starting pill

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81a8dd8a/article/eagles-giving-qb-vick-his-first-start-in-almost-four-years?module=HP_headlines
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 am

Ablett29 wrote:
philly wrote:
They have another chance on Thursday but even if Kolb passes, you would think Vick would start.
Im pretty certain Kolb is starting pill

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81a8dd8a/article/eagles-giving-qb-vick-his-first-start-in-almost-four-years?module=HP_headlines
Yeah..... that article you put the link for says Vick will be starting Laughing
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 am

Kolb will start next time he's fit... you don't trade a pro-bowl QB then only give the next in-line a half to prove himself.

Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:45 am

IMO I would prefer Vick over Kolb, i was watching some of 2nd Half GBP @ Eagles, and I liked what i saw out of vick. i didnt see much of Kolb though.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 am

I love the way vick plays, but you will want kolb after vick fumbles and throws interceptions like there is no tomorrow like he used to
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:04 am

I cant really make an opinion tbh cause i havent seen kolb, but i love the way vick plays much like you hank Wink.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:52 am

Sanders is frustrating, though at least we have a good replacement in Bulitt who did a pretty good job for the whole of last year. Its time we let him go, we need to build on our O-line more than anything as although Peyton was able to throw for 430, he had too much pressure on him.

And Kolb will be there for the whole of this season, no doubt. From what I've seen he is really accurate and in time I can see him turning into an Aaron Rodgers-like player, with their similar situations.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:23 am

Svoerman wrote:
Kolb will start next time he's fit... you don't trade a pro-bowl QB then only give the next in-line a half to prove himself.
Of course, but McNabb was traded because Reid and the rest of the management said he was ready, but from his performances so far he isn't ready. But of course you can't judge him from so little gametime. But if he isn't performing Vick will go in there, I have no doubt in that.

I said when McNabb was first traded that I felt it was a season or two too early, so far it seems I was right. I want to see Vick getting a fair shot because the offence looked all on the same wavelength with Vick under centre while under Kolb they were all over the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFL Season Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 2   NFL Season Week 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Season Week 2
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com