Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Prime Ministers XIII Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Prime Ministers XIII Team Empty
PostSubject: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:44 am

Names are in alphabetical order.

Matthew Bowen (North Queensland Cowboys)
Luke Douglas (Cronulla Sharks)
Michael Ennis (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
Blake Ferguson (Cronulla Sharks)
Matt Gillett (Brisbane Broncos)
Jason King (Manly Sea Eagles)
Micheal Luck (Warriors)
James Maloney (Warriors)
Tim Mannah (Parramatta Eels)
Jarrod Mullen (Newcastle Knights)
Corey Parker (Brisbane Broncos) (c)
Chris Sandow (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
Ben Smith (Parramatta Eels)
Kade Snowden (Cronulla Sharks)
David Taylor (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
Willie Tonga (North Queensland Cowboys)
Akuila Uate (Newcastle Knights)
Tony Williams (Manly Sea Eagles)

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/60228/prime-ministers-xiii-team-announced/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:48 am

Mango and Willie T! Rock
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:50 am

1. Matthew Bowen
2. Akuila Uate
3. Tony Williams
4. Willie Tonga
5. Blake Ferguson
6. James Maloney
7. Jarrod Mullen
8. Kade Snowden
9. Michael Ennis
10. Luke Douglas
11. Ben Smith
12. Micheal Luck
13. Corey Parker

14. Jason King
15. Dave Taylor
16. Matt Gillett
17. Tim Mannah

18. Chris Sandow
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:55 am

Question: why aren't guys like Slater, Cronk, Lyon, Smith etc, who don't have any injuries, selected? are certainties for the Four Nations left out of the PM's XIII?
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 am

JB-NQC wrote:
Question: why aren't guys like Slater, Cronk, Lyon, Smith etc, who don't have any injuries, selected? are certainties for the Four Nations left out of the PM's XIII?

Yep they are left out.
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:05 am

awesome to see a couple of warriors in there, dont think any warriors have made this side before have they?
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 am

Sandow? really?
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:26 pm

i dont know if anyone noticed that T-Rex pledged for Australia haha Smile
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Who do they actually verse?
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:34 pm

The Tank wrote:
Who do they actually verse?

Papua New Guinea in Port Moresby
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Hoping to see James Segeyaro make his debut for PNG in this match.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Go Corey!
Hopefully his international captaincy record is better Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Gillett and Parker in the squad Grin
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:15 pm

I like the team, but why did the pick Bowen? I mean he has been there and done that in his career. I thought this was an oppourtunity for younger guys to play?
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:10 am

I am suprised Hayne wasn't picked, Show's how over-rated he is. I wouldn't say he is a certainty based on his erratic consistency. I mean realistically. He shouldn't get in...

1. Slater
2. Morris (better winger then hayne)
3. Inglis
4. Gasnier/Tonga
5. Boyd/Tonga (Boyd better winger then hayne plus Dally M 2nd)
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:46 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
I am suprised Hayne wasn't picked, Show's how over-rated he is. I wouldn't say he is a certainty based on his erratic consistency. I mean realistically. He shouldn't get in...

1. Slater
2. Morris (better winger then hayne)
3. Inglis
4. Gasnier/Tonga
5. Boyd/Tonga (Boyd better winger then hayne plus Dally M 2nd)

Inglis is injured.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 am

The Tank wrote:
I like the team, but why did the pick Bowen? I mean he has been there and done that in his career. I thought this was an opportunity for younger guys to play?

I always thought playing in PNG with the PM's 13 is more like a volunteer type opportunity were they go there to help out the underprivileged communities, then put on a show for them through the match they play.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:52 am

JB-NQC wrote:
The Tank wrote:
I like the team, but why did the pick Bowen? I mean he has been there and done that in his career. I thought this was an opportunity for younger guys to play?

I always thought playing in PNG with the PM's 13 is more like a volunteer type opportunity were they go there to help out the underprivileged communities, then put on a show for them through the match they play.

Oh really? Didn't know that... I thought it was just a game to give the younger guys or players that are good but don't play rep footy a go.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:39 am

Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Brenton wrote:
Hoping to see James Segeyaro make his debut for PNG in this match.
I think they verse a residential side so you wouldnt see any internationals.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:57 am

When is this game on anyway? Is it meant to be today?
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 am

Yeah today apparently. No idea what time though.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:41 am

the game has finished. PMs XIII won 30-18. Dunno who scored though. it was on Sports Tonight.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am

Quote :
The Australian Prime Minister's XIII has beaten Papua New Guinea 30-18 in a scrappy clash in Port Moresby on Sunday.

Australia scored six tries to PNG's three and spent a great deal of the game defending a spirited PNG attack.

The Kumuls held the Kangaroos to a 4-0 half-time lead, but lost control in an exciting second half.

Port Moresby's packed Lloyd Robson Oval saw both sides squander many opportunities to put points on the board.

The hot conditions plus PNG's aggressive play saw Australia contained to a respectable scoreline.

The annual clash between the two nations was a taste of things to come for next month's much anticipated Four Nations tournament.

Parramatta's Ben Smith, South Sydney halfback Chris Sandow and North Queensland's Willie Tonga were among the try scorers for the Kangaroos.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/kumuls-make-prime-ministers-xiii-work-hard-for-victory-20100926-15s71.html
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Australia: Ben Smith, Akuila Uate, Chris Sandow, Willie Tonga, Kade Snowden, Luke Douglas tries; Corey Parker 2, James Maloney goals.

PNG Kumuls:Nickson Kolo 2, Glenn Nami tries; Ryan Tongia 3 goals

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prime Ministers XIII Team   Prime Ministers XIII Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prime Ministers XIII Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com