Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

All Black End Of Year Tour

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:14 am

Donald will cover 10 and 12 and Toeava will cover 11-15. Don't reckon they'll have both Gear and Toeava on the bench. Unless they use Toeava as first-five cover Neutral

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:28 am

KromyD wrote:
Just thought i would post my likely squad for the tour, from what i heard they will be taking 30 players, so i would have the squad as...

Keven Mealamu
Andrew Hore
Tony Woodcock
Owen Franks
Ben Franks
John Afoa
Brad Thorn
Sam Whitelock
Tom Donelly
Anthony Boric
Jerome Kaino
Richie McCaw
Victor Vito -> Daniel Braid
Keiran Read
Liam Messam
Jimmy Cowan
Piri Weepu -> Andy Ellis
Alby Matthewson
Dan Carter
Colin Slade -> Stephen Donald
Ma'a Nonu
Conrad Smith
Isaia Toeava
Sonny Bill Williams
Cory Jane
Joe Rokocoko
Sitiveni Sivivatu
Israel Dagg -> Hosea Gear
Mils Muliaina

HM: Hika Elliot, Wyatt Crockett, Ross Filipo, Adam Thompson, Brendon Leonard, Aaron Cruden, Robert Fruean, Hosea Gear & Rene Ranger.

Im not sure what the deal is with DC, will he be back? Have heard we will take 2 hookers and that could possibly boost Afoa's chances. Locks/Backrowers seem set, coaches have gone with them for a bit, Thompson unlucky maybe? Slade i think has over taken Cruden and could get a spot on the end of year tour. SBW will definitely get his chance to prove he can step up while if fit and have played a couple games, Toeave and Sivivatu should be amongst it imo.

I only named 29 in that post and missed out a hooker (Elliot). But good prediction imo, Dagg/Weepu were injured while Donald/Braid are there for Slade/Vito.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:10 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Donald will cover 10 and 12 and Toeava will cover 11-15. Don't reckon they'll have both Gear and Toeava on the bench. Unless they use Toeava as first-five cover Neutral

lol - just goes to show I'm not even thinking of Donald being there even when he's in the team! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:51 am

Happy that Braid got the nod as he has been the best 7 all competition (ITM CUP)

Also great to see Elliot selected as he brings a different game style compared to Hore and Melamu. Very agile compared to other hookers.

Slade was defintly hard done by...
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:01 am

Team to take on Australia this weekend.

No SBW, as predicted.

Starting XV:

1. Tony Woodcock (69)

2. Keven Mealamu (80)

3. Owen Franks (17)

4. Brad Thorn (46)

5. Tom Donnelly (13)

6. Jerome Kaino (33)

7. Richie McCaw - captain (89)

8. Kieran Read (25)

9. Jimmy Cowan (41)

10. Daniel Carter (74)

11. Josevata Rokocoko (66)

12. Ma'a Nonu (52)

13. Conrad Smith (41)

14. Cory Jane (21)

15. Mils Muliaina (89)

Reserves:

16. Hikawera Elliot (uncapped)

17. John Afoa (25)

18. Samuel Whitelock (8)

19. Daniel Braid (4)

20. Alby Mathewson (1)

21. Stephen Donald (19)

22. Isaia Toeava (26)

Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:11 am

Yep - totally as expected except Braid, doubt they'd plan on pulling McCaw in this game, though they may run him in tandem to McCaw?
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Was bored and thought i would come up with our current B squad (still without injured players). Some pretty handy names there and some solid experience, would definitely challenge a lot of teams out there.

Wyatt Crockett
Neemia Tialata
John Schwalger
Jamie MacKintosh
Jason Rutledge
Tom McCartney
Aled de Malmanche
Craig Clarke
Chris Jack
Isaac Ross
Adam Thompson
Victor Vito
Karl Lowe
George Whitelock
Thomas Waldrom
Rodney So'oialo
Brendon Leonard
Chris Smylie
Kahn Fotuali'i
Colin Slade
Aaron Cruden
Luke McAllister
Benson Stanley
Robert Fruean
Rene Ranger
Zac Guildford
Sean Maitland
Ben Smith
Tim Nanai-Williams

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:50 pm

LOL Isaac Ross, he wouldn't feature in our 'H' team I'd replace him with Josh Bekhuis and Thomas Waldrom has gone overseas, swap him for his bro. I'd rather a loose forward trio of 6. Thomson 7. Lowe 8. Vito too. That is an impressive team though, I reckon they'd do pretty good on the end of year tour.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:27 pm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/4290129/Sitiveni-Sivivatu-ruled-out-of-All-Blacks-tour

Sivi's out of the tour, and they won't bring in a replacement...man Ranger's gotta be wondering what he did wrong...
Back to top Go down
Gear 2
Rookie
Gear 2

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:39 pm

I wonder why they aint bringing in a replacement I would personally bring in Fruen or Ranger but Ranger must be feeling dissapointed.
They should have a Trial match between an All Blacks B team and The All Black to deterime the world cup squad next year.

All Black B Team

1.Jamie MacKintosh
2.Jason Rutledge
3.Neemia Tialata
4.Josh Bekuis
5.Chris Jack
6.Adam Thompson
7.Karl Lowe
8.Victor Vito
9.Kahn Fotuali'i
10.Aaron Cruden
11.Rene Ranger
12.Benson Stanley
13.Robbie Fruen
14.Sean Matiland
15.Tim Nanai Williams

16.Aled De Malmanche
17.Ben Afeaki
18.Craig Clarke
19.Scott Waldrom
20.Taniela Moa
21.Colin Slade
22.Zac Guilford
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:38 am

Jane's possibly injured now too...watch this space...?
Back to top Go down
eocwhite
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:35 am

wish toeava got injured!
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:28 am

I still think Toeava still deserves his spot in the AB's HOWEVER, I dont think he should be used on the wing. Hes definitely a 12/13 that can play 15 so those should be his only positions.

Donald I definitely think he shouldnt be there, he should have kicked that goal and kicked the ball out near the end and him failing to do so with us having the lead, makes me not confident on him playing for us again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Black End Of Year Tour   All Black End Of Year Tour - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Black End Of Year Tour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com