Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Empty
PostSubject: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:28 am

http://nrlprod.wic113cx.server-web.com/Video/tabid/10959/contentid/300075/best-golden-point-games/Default.aspx

Quite simply for me it's The Rabbits Vs Tigers.. Down 13 players at the start, trailing by 16 points midway through the second half, The under strength Bunnies fought their way back, with Debutant Dylan Farrell scoring the match winner, and his 3rd for the night, as the final siren was sounding.. Awesome..

Also Tiger/Roosters semi final was alright (I guess).. (Damn you tigers, all you had to do was fall on the ball at the scrum and we wouldn't have to put up with the worst possible 2 teams in the grand final ever- Thank god for the U'20's boys getting through)
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:35 am

For me, it's the Tigers-Roosters game. It was argubly the best game of the season given that it was a 100 minute thriller. Tigers looks to have won it with just half a minute left on the clock, leading by a single point. All they had to do was pack a scrum, and they'll pretty much win :L Somehow, it landed in the ball of some Rooster, got it away and Anasta slotted the FG. Great stuff.
It took 20 minutes in Golden Point to finally declare a winner, and it was the Roosters thanks to the SKD intercept.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:37 am

Cowboys v Knights in Round 20 Very Happy I had forgotten what a win felt like so winning that in extra time was really nice. Also the reaction form the boy was epic, it was like they had won the GF Laughing

Another Golden Point game i enjoyed was Tigers v Roosters a couple of weeks back. I was at the game which made it even more special. That scrum will haunt me forever.. and im not even a Tigers fan! LOL
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:38 am

The **** does this have to do with AFL ...
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:43 am

Cynic wrote:
Their missing out that's what. Golden Point is pure entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:44 am

JB-NQC wrote:
Cynic wrote:

Missing out on what? We don't need to follow your rules, sunshine.

Let me know when you guys start playing leapfrog so that I know you're getting over yourselves.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:46 am

Guarantee after this year the rules will be changed..
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:49 am

Cynic wrote:
JB-NQC wrote:
Cynic wrote:

Missing out on what? We don't need to follow your rules, sunshine.
No one's asking the AFL to follow our rules, im just saying Golden Point is one of the most exciting parts of a match.. i'd rather watch a match go into Golden Point then wait a week to replay a game like the AFL grand final, if that's what the AFL want then they can have that because i really don't care.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:07 am

Besides they already have golden point in the finals games but then change the rules once it gets to the "DECIDER" The grand final should be what it's named after: The "Grand Finale" to an already long season... Not "Good effort boys, you tried hard, but come back next week and we'll give you another shot to see if you can get it right"
Whats everyones reaction going to be next week if the score becomes a 50+ point blow out?
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 pm

enough debate, this is a question about golden point games and Souths one vs Tigers was great...though Tigers vs Roosters came 2nd
Back to top Go down
neil21
Guru
neil21

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Id much prefer to have another game then have the most important game of the year decided by 2 5 minute halves
If Saturdays game is half as good we are in for a treat
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:41 pm

neil21 wrote:
Id much prefer to have another game then have the most important game of the year decided by 2 5 minute halves
If Saturdays game is half as good we are in for a treat

I actually agree with this.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:23 pm

And if the GF on Saturday finishes in a draw? Oh no! Extra time.

Tigers v Roosters for me, absolutely incredible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)   Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Your Fav Golden Point Game This Year? (Take note AFL)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com