Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Empty
PostSubject: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:55 am

Below list 4 - 10 your most hated NFL players (current), and 1 - 3 (being the three players you hate the most) are sent to me via p.m and then i will calculate and give you our top 3 most hated players!

Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 am

Peyton Manning
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:30 am

Brett Favre, Ben Roethlisberger, Randy Moss and Philip Rivers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 am

Kvltism wrote:
Brett Favre, Ben Roethlisberger, Randy Moss and Philip Rivers.

i guess i can see where that comes from...

but i have to say im surprised you dont like rivers.

id probably add ochocinco, haynesworth and Vincent jackson as well.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 am

Peyton Manning Smile

Not a fan of Darrell Revis either
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:07 pm

@DB: Rivers is an outspoken jackoff. Thinks he's all that and a bag of chips.

There's nothing wrong with Vincent Jackson; his contract holdoff is because the Chokers are a bunch of cheapskates that don't like paying star players what they're worth on the open market. He'll walk next season, and join a legitimate club.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:46 pm

i just think jackson is a shit bloke. i could never think of being an arsehole to my team mates like that. the game is more than money and if he wants to leave the club at the end of the year im ok with that but at the moment that locker room would most likely be hating him and their other player sitting out
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 pm

I strongly disagree with you. When teammates were asked about Jackson reporting to sign his tender, they mentioned what a hard-working player he is and how he can contribute to the team. I'd say they know damn well that club management are at fault for not offering him a legit contract. He'll ride out his tender and leave.

McNeill could leave also, which would deprive the Chokers of their star All-Pro wide receiver and Pro Bowl left tackle. What a masterstroke by their front office.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:12 am

with only a year left on his contract though you would think that he would get over himself for that one year.

i just think he has been selfish and cant see past the $'s
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:46 am

He's not like Revis, who held out on his fucking rookie contract.

No other club would be this bad: he's an All-Pro player sitting on a salary of about $625,000. You can't tell me that's anywhere close to par. His management told the Chokers to bring a legitimate contract offer to the table, and they failed. Also, let's not forget that Marcus McNeill's salary is about $550,000 this season. Notice the pattern? What a joke of a club.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:49 am

Rivers for sure. Cant stand that guy
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:20 am

Kvltism wrote:
He's not like Revis, who held out on his fucking rookie contract.

No other club would be this bad: he's an All-Pro player sitting on a salary of about $625,000. You can't tell me that's anywhere close to par. His management told the Chokers to bring a legitimate contract offer to the table, and they failed. Also, let's not forget that Marcus McNeill's salary is about $550,000 this season. Notice the pattern? What a joke of a club.

NFL.com wrote:
Counting the six games he plays and the bye week, he'll earn $240,058 rather than the $3,268,000 he would have made had he signed his tender as a restricted free agent before the season.

yeah thats why i hate him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81bb66e1/article/chargers-wr-jackson-ends-holdout-signs-583000-tender?module=HP_headlines

EDIT: Oh and here is McNeils

NFL.com wrote:
McNeill reported on Sept. 25. He served his three-game suspension and then agreed to a five-year contract extension through 2015 worth $48.5 million, with $24.5 million guaranteed.

i see what the chargers have done. more a test of the player to see where their loyalties are imo. because as soon as McNeil resigned he got a good long contract. all jackson has done is bring bad media coverage to the club and imo turned against the club
Back to top Go down
Boomer
Guru
Boomer

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Favre, Cutler
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:34 pm

DB wrote:
Peyton Manning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL   TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFW's Most Hated Players in the NFL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com