Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Timana Tahu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
DB

Timana Tahu Empty
PostSubject: Timana Tahu   Timana Tahu Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:40 am

Well he is accused of racially abusing a 16 year old at a footy comp calling him a "black c..t'

Quote :
Only months after Tahu walked out on the NSW side over racist comments made by Newcastle Knights and Australia legend Andrew Johns in the Origin camp, the 29-year-old Eels centre stands accused of calling a 16-year-old a "black c . . t" during an Aboriginal knockout tournament last weekend.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/eels-star-timana-tahu-accused-of-racial-abuse/story-e6frf3ou-1225935227327

if this is true i will the little respect i had for him. For him to make a big stink over andrew johns and what he said and then to do this.... wow
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Timana Tahu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timana Tahu   Timana Tahu Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:42 am

Laughing

What a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

Timana Tahu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timana Tahu   Timana Tahu Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:50 am

To be quite honest, i've never really had any respect for him. All respect was lost when he left rugby league and started bagging the sport. Then he had the nerve to come back to league and be all pro-league and anti-union. As Brendan Cannon said, he is nothing more than a 'Muppet'.

However, i supported him during the Origin incident with Andrew Johns because racism is just uncalled for. The way he went about it though--just leaving without talking to Johns or telling his teammates-- was a stupid way to approach the situation and made matters worse.

Now this is very hypocritical of Tahu the douche bag. If any of this is true now (Tahu is denying it), then i hope this year was his last year in league.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

Timana Tahu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timana Tahu   Timana Tahu Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 am

lol...I only found about this today Embarassed

But seriously, what a dumb sh*t
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

Timana Tahu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timana Tahu   Timana Tahu Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:29 am

God, I hate this bloke. Biggest Media whore ever. BIGGEST DRAMA QUEEN. Always makes something small turn out so big. Like for example blaming his coach..

And When he left league he went on explaining about how he will never come back to this sport and all of a sudden when he does comes back he talks about how much he loves it now. Bloody Joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Timana Tahu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timana Tahu   Timana Tahu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timana Tahu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com