Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 2011 Draw Released:

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Draw Released:   2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:16 pm

We are Friday Night football.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Posts : 6699

2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Draw Released:   2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:47 pm

I hate it when the Cows play on Friday night, chances are I can't watch their games live and I have to rely on the nrl.com scoreboard radio to keep track of the game.

Plus we have a shit record on Friday night, since 2007, our last 22 Friday night games, we have won only 6. Since 2008 we have won 1 from 16 lol.
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

Posts : 310
Age : 32
Location : My house

2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Draw Released:   2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Warriors will be top of the table after 5 rounds. Pretty much 4 home games out of 5.

You have the Warriors beating 2 out of 3 out of St George, Roosters, and Wests Tigers ??
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

Posts : 1058
Location : Sydney

2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Draw Released:   2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Brenton wrote:
I hate it when the Cows play on Friday night, chances are I can't watch their games live and I have to rely on the nrl.com scoreboard radio to keep track of the game.

Plus we have a shit record on Friday night, since 2007, our last 22 Friday night games, we have won only 6. Since 2008 we have won 1 from 16 lol.
I had that same problem until i found all these different live broadcasting sports websites.. whenever the Cows play on Friday or sometime even Saturday when they delay the match, i go online and watch it.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Posts : 6699

2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Draw Released:   2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:54 pm

JB-NQC wrote:
Brenton wrote:
I hate it when the Cows play on Friday night, chances are I can't watch their games live and I have to rely on the nrl.com scoreboard radio to keep track of the game.

Plus we have a shit record on Friday night, since 2007, our last 22 Friday night games, we have won only 6. Since 2008 we have won 1 from 16 lol.
I had that same problem until i found all these different live broadcasting sports websites.. whenever the Cows play on Friday or sometime even Saturday when they delay the match, i go online and watch it.

Nice can you give us some of the websites?
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

Posts : 1058
Location : Sydney

2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Draw Released:   2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:03 am

Brenton wrote:
JB-NQC wrote:
Brenton wrote:
I hate it when the Cows play on Friday night, chances are I can't watch their games live and I have to rely on the nrl.com scoreboard radio to keep track of the game.

Plus we have a shit record on Friday night, since 2007, our last 22 Friday night games, we have won only 6. Since 2008 we have won 1 from 16 lol.
I had that same problem until i found all these different live broadcasting sports websites.. whenever the Cows play on Friday or sometime even Saturday when they delay the match, i go online and watch it.

Nice can you give us some of the websites?
http://atdhe.net/index.html
http://www.vipstand.net/
http://www.nrlfix.com/forum/test/cmps_index.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Draw Released:   2011 Draw Released: - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
2011 Draw Released:
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com