Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL Season Week 6

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Sunday (monday)

Falcons @ Eagles
Chiefs @ Texans
Browns @ Steelers
Seahawks @ Bears
Lions @ Giants
Ravens @ Patriots - 3am ONE HD
Chargers @ Rams
Dolphins @ Packers
Saints @ Buccaneers
Jets @ Broncos
Raiders @ 49ers
Cowboys @ Vikings - 6:15am ONE HD
Colts @ Redskins - 10:20am ONE HD

Monday (tuesday)

Titans @ Jaguars
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Good to see more games back on ONE Smile

We have a hard task against the Dolphins especially if we have to go without Rodgers.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Falcons will be an interesting one.
Hoping Vick can make his return this game Smile
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:33 pm

It's great have the Phins back. Haven't had a sports team to follow for just over a week so it's good to have them back.

A win in Green Bay isn't off the cards this week but we'd really need to have cleaned up our shit over the bye week so I have no idea how it will pan out.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Very happy my Jaguars are on Monday Night Football. Hopefully I can catch most of the game. Very important game too as we're playing a Division rival in Tennessee and both teams are 3-2 (the Colts and Texans are 3-2 as well). We'll need Dave Garrard to be firing like he has the last two weeks to be any chance. When he's throwing the ball well, it just gives us an extra dimension in our offense, instead of always relying on Maurice Jones-Drew to run the ball.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:56 pm

first week back for big ben! and against the browns this should be a white wash.

will good to see where he is at.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 pm

i hope Ben does shit and they use the low key QB's again, now thats entertainment, seeing guys like that rip teams to shreds
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
i hope Ben does shit and they use the low key QB's again, now thats entertainment, seeing guys like that rip teams to shreds

Yeah Dennis Dixon is a gun. Grin
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Hank Moody wrote:

none of the back ups ripped it up.... they all struggled. we are rated 31st in pass offence so now way in hell is that ripping it up
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:14 pm

there is always a critic
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:16 pm

DB wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:

none of the back ups ripped it up.... they all struggled. we are rated 31st in pass offence so now way in hell is that ripping it up
lulz, it's all about the D in Pittsburgh. As Steve Young said in the MNF post-game analysis, Pittsburgh is the only team where it doesn't matter who's playing at QB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Kvltism wrote:
lulz, it's all about the D in Pittsburgh. As Steve Young said in the MNF post-game analysis, Pittsburgh is the only team where it doesn't matter who's playing at QB.

Much like LSU in College Football.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:57 am

also im leaning towards the bucs over NO.

im very impressed with out freeman is playing atm and also rookie receiver mike williams. and i wouldnt be surprised to see them in the play offs (early call i know)

the saints at the moment have been struggling and i dont think thomas will be back this week but bush might? which if he is back it will help. they really need to get there run game going again so that brees has some more options and be able to make those throws when he needs.

but at this stage im thinking bucs just over the saints... just
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:54 am

Jerome Harrison ---> Eagles
Mike Bell ---> Browns

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81b4d17d/article/disgruntled-browns-rb-harrison-traded-to-eagles-for-bell?module=HP_headlines

---------------------

We got the better deal by miles imo.
Harrison will be the perfect guy to bring in for 3rd or 4th and short, as he can pound it right up the middle while Shady is less likely to. Also, it gives us a reliable back-up for Shady, and I suspect Harrison will get a decent workload this week if Shady isn't 100%.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:40 am

^ yeah agree with that you guys got the better deal.

harrison looked really good at the end of last season and really just hasnt had a good chance this year to show what he is capable of. I think though if he did stay with the browns he would have eventually got the starting job back. i dint think hillis is the final answer for the browns with a few injuries starting to come up
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Cardinals, Bengals, Bills and Panthers all have the bye. Those last two should feel relieved a fair bit.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:11 pm

liam_bombers wrote:
Cardinals, Bengals, Bills and Panthers all have the bye. Those last two should feel relieved a fair bit.

all four of those teams have been struggling a fair bit. the cardinals played ok but if you consider previous weeks performances they still need a bit of work.

the bengals need palmer to find his feet and finally start making those throws that everyone know he can do.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Yay another SNF game Very Happy.
Will be very tough though in DC, we should be good enough to win but so far this season weve been very inconsistent so we'll need to sort it out.
Colts 23-10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:59 am

DB wrote:
liam_bombers wrote:

all four of those teams have been struggling a fair bit. the cardinals played ok but if you consider previous weeks performances they still need a bit of work.

the bengals need palmer to find his feet and finally start making those throws that everyone know he can do.
As numerous people have pointed out, the Cardinals were stupid not to sign Marc Bulger. He's a much more reliable QB than Anderson and Leinart combined. When you're a club with its sights set on playoffs, it isn't ideal to have an undrafted rookie QB as your starter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
philly
Guru
philly

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:15 pm

28-10 halfway through the 3rd.
Kolb has 257 yards with 3 TDs, Maclin has 152 yards with a 83 yard TD.
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Dan Carpenter 44 yard field goal wins it for Miami in OT 23-20.
After the shocking display by our special teams in week 4, they win it for us this week Laughing

Dolphins!!! Grin
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Easily won 31-17. Good to see we closed out a game for once.

Kolb played well, will be putting the pressure on Vick to perform once Vick is back. Although knowing Reid, Kolb will be named starter this week Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:49 am

Kolb will start next week - mark my words.

As the year goes on I don't think Philly will commit to either QB - Just play the one who is in better form. Which at the moment is Kolb.

He has the hot hand currently, Reid did it with Vick and now he'll do it with Kolb. Why would you bench a hot QB for one that has missed a couple of weeks with injury and may be rusty? Especially for one who hasn't 100% won the job yet. From the limited viewing of the game to day Kolb looked very good (even though he gave Jackson a hospital pass) and considering he did that againts a better D then the Ds Vick came up againts when he was the starter (Detriot and Jacksonville)

Also Kolb is just getting confidence and to bench him again will just be another mental shot for the kid.

I realise that somewhat contradicts a couple of points I made earlier in the year.

Will be interesting come the off-season as I highly doubt they'll both will be on the roster next year.

Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:22 am

Svoerman wrote:
Kolb will start next week - mark my words.
Of course he will.
There is no point risking Vick going into a bye week.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:12 am

yeah kolb!!!!!!!!!

Go you good thing!

And steelers beat the browns 28 to 10

3 tds and one int isnt too bad for a come back game. Mike wallace and hines ward must love having him back lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFL Season Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 6   NFL Season Week 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Season Week 6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com