Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Four Nations Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Winner?
Australia
Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Vote_lcap55%Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
England
Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Vote_lcap0%Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
New Zealand
Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Vote_lcap25%Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
PNG
Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Vote_lcap20%Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Man that hurt to watch again.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Caity wrote:
Maybe i read it wrong but it's between 5-8 lol
At the Roar its 8k so I assume thats a Suncorp thing haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:38 pm

absolutely gutted for my 2nd fav auastralian but absolutely fukn stoked the kiwis won tonight.

World Champions 4 Nations Champions!

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Man feel real sorry for Tate. Hopefully his career isn't over.

Farr why did lewis have t get inured hopefully it isnt serious.

Marshall - GUN
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Yeah boy!! Great feeling last night. We have well and truly closed that gap on the Aussies. Benji Marshall was superb. Great way to end what has been a shit rugby league year for me. KIWIS KIWIS KIWIS!!
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:04 am

Thank f*** that series is over.. The standard of Refing that game wouldn't even be fitting for bush footy. The standard of play overall this series was terrible, We should be playing the Kiwis in a seperate series and let the rookies like England and PNG battle it out.

We need a Coach like Mal but i wouldn't be happy if he gets the gig.

Bye bye timmy.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:38 am

I think Thurston will quite easily get his 7 jersey back next year.. don't think Cronk made much of an impact really.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:00 am

JB-NQC wrote:
I think Thurston will quite easily get his 7 jersey back next year.. don't think Cronk made much of an impact really.

Cronk was Australia's best player in the Final. His kicking game was spot on the mark and he is starting to look a bit more dangerous running the ball. I prefer Cronk over Thurston, He is a stronger defender and he has a better overall kicking game too.
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:02 am

Really? I didn't think Cronk was that good in the final at all. His long kicking game was spot on as usual, but other than that I think he completely failed to assert himself.

IMO Thurston is still a far better all-round player than Cronk. I think Scotty Prince would have been a better pick than Cronk as well.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:49 am

Cronks last tackle options when close to the line were terrible. Repetitively kicked to the wingers.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:24 am

JB-NQC wrote:
I think Thurston will quite easily get his 7 jersey back next year
I totally agree. Cronk is good, but he doesnt convice me to be a serious contender for Thurstons position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Nations Thread   Four Nations Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Nations Thread
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com