Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL Season Week 8

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 am

both of the starting Steeler DE's are out.... not really good knowing how great we were at the start of the season
Back to top Go down
Boomer
Guru
Boomer

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:18 am

I've got $50 on the Saints
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 am

A really easy win today for my Jaguars against a Tony Romo-less Dallas Cowboys team. During the week I heard all sorts of things about backup Cowboys QB Jon Kitna, one of which was that he's the best backup QB in the NFL. Well, after today's performance I'd say he's far from it. 4 INT's against our D is an awesome effort, although as has been said, his receivers didn't do him any favours. For us, Dave Garrard had a beast of a game throwing for 4 TD's and rushing for another TD. Next week we've got a bye, then we host the Houston Texans in what is a massive Divisional game.
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:08 am

Did anyone see the highlights for the Vikings/Patriots game?
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:19 am

DB wrote:
philly wrote:
DB wrote:
Bucs to beat cardinals, Titans to beat chargers, redskins to beat lions and dolphins to beat bengals
Bad news mate....
Lions 37-25 up with just over a minute to go.

Bills just had a FG hit the post in OT, still 7 to go in that game.

of all the teams to mess up my multi haha knowing this has happened all the other teams will win easily lol

Told ya! Razz

Its ok coz I had the Skins in a multi as well Laughing. Sigh.

Feel so bad for the Bills too. Thats 2 heartbreaking losses in a row now.

My Colts jersey came in the post today as well! Wearing it to Uni this afternoon Grin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:18 am

Saints win 20-10. Watched a bit of it and they deserved it from what I saw.

Very odd day of results though, fucking lol at the Cowboys again Razz
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:45 am

steelers just had to many mistakes on the offensive side of the ball. they did pretty well in defence knowing we were without kiesl and smith but big ben didnt take advantage of that hurt saints secondary.

when miller fumbled i thought straight away that was the game but when they started that last drive i had a little bit of hope until it was crushed with ben throwing that pick Sad
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:48 am

DB wrote:
steelers just had to many mistakes on the offensive side of the ball. they did pretty well in defence knowing we were without kiesl and smith but big ben didnt take advantage of that hurt saints secondary.

when miller fumbled i thought straight away that was the game but when they started that last drive i had a little bit of hope until it was crushed with ben throwing that pick Sad

How do you do a multi? Is it through. Sportsbet?
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:36 am

Hank Moody wrote:
DB wrote:

How do you do a multi? Is it through. Sportsbet?

yeah through sportsbet
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:57 pm

explain how dude, so i can do it next week
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:03 pm

you just select the winner like usual but instead of betting straight away you just go choose another game. after you have at least two you are able to choose to make it a multi bet. it will be just below where you put in how much you want to bet
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Do you have an online account?
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:05 pm

oh sweet, yeah i have an online account, will try this next week.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 am

Colts currently 24-10 up over the Texans.
3 minutes to go in the 3rd with Colts in the red zone.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 am

Good win. 30-17.
My man Dwight Freeney with the sack to force the fumble on Schaub at the end Grin.

Move to the top of the AFC South, 5-2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 8   NFL Season Week 8 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Season Week 8
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to: