Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Inglis sweating on Storm Release.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:55 am

Quote :
IT was the $1 million deal sealed with an honourable handshake - or so the Brisbane Broncos thought.

Greg Inglis left the Broncos offices last Tuesday after being convinced at a meeting with club general manager of football operations Andrew Gee that his future lay with the Brisbane.

The pair shook on it.

The Broncos held another meeting at their Red Hill offices on Friday morning, where Inglis reiterated his desire to sign the deal - which he agreed on several months ago - and be alongside fiance, Sally Robinson, in Brisbane.

The contract, he promised, would be signed on Saturday afternoon. Gee had the papers ready.

But Inglis was ready to dud his new club.

He was suddenly in Sydney and spent Friday afternoon with his parents, talking to Anthony Mundine - acting as a go-between the club and player - and South Sydney officials.

Inglis rang Gee on Saturday morning and said: "It's raining and I don't think the planes are flying."

Gee told Inglis the planes did in fact fly in the wet. At 1.30pm on Saturday, the call that Brisbane feared arrived. The handshake had apparently been forgotten when Inglis told Gee: "I'm not coming back. And I'm not signing."

He added: "A few others things are going on."

He had reneged on his deal. And his handshake.

Away from Broncos eyes, Mundine was pulling his mate Inglis to Redfern.

Fed-up with the drama, Brisbane pulled the offer. Senior Broncos players backed management's decision.

Inglis will this week sign a two-year, $1 million deal with Souths.

Brisbane is reluctant to criticise Inglis but believe he acted with little or no professionalism.

Although disheartened at Inglis' decision, Broncos skipper Darren Lockyer was attempting to stay upbeat.

"It will put some money back into the salary cap for the Broncos but at the moment the issues is there's not much in the market to buy" Lockyer said.

"We'll have to wait and see what the club does from here."

Brisbane has drifted significantly in betting to win the 2011 premiership based on Inglis' departure.

The Broncos were, according to TAB Sportsbet, a $9 chance but now sit as $13 outsiders.

Meanwhile, South Sydney will roar into outright second favourite for next year's NRL premiership when Inglis signs with the club.

The Rabbitohs have firmed from $11 into $9 after speculation of Inglis' shift to Redfern.

That price will tighten further into $7.50 when the Test and Queensland star signs.

Souths will start the season behind only premiers St George Illawarra ($5.50) in betting.

The Courier-Mail can reveal that three NRL and two French rugby union clubs have contacted Melbourne to express preliminary interest in Inglis.

One of those French clubs is Clermont Auvergne, who are ready to outlay more than $1million a year for Inglis.

But it seems they are all wasting their time.

"Of course we would be interested and we have some money," Parramatta chief executive Paul Osborne said.

"But I was told by a good contact that the deal is already done and not to waste my time.

"I think a few clubs have made contact, but they've been told the same thing."

Souths fans are already thinking their famous club can win their first title since 1971 if Inglis confirms the speculation.

"Souths will have a stack of tryscorers if Inglis signs," TAB Sportsbet's Glenn Munsie said.

"Their forwards last year were without peer and Inglis will give them another dimension in attack.

"Souths have tightened into $9 on the back of the Inglis speculation and they will probably tighten into $7.50 and outright second favourite when he puts pen to paper. They were actually at $9 after 15 rounds last year before injuries hit."

Many are questioning how Souths will manage to sign Inglis for around $500,000 a year and remain under the salary cap.

But one source close to the club said the salary cap had been lifted by $100,000, the marquee player allowance had increased by $150,000 and free cars were now excluded from the cap.

Asked if he would monitor the probable signing of Inglis at Redfern, NRL chief executive David Gallop said: "Like every contract, we will consider it when it is lodged."

South Sydney chief executive Shane Richardson was yesterday reluctant to discuss the Inglis situation.

"I've got no comment to make other than we will sit down with Allan Gainey (Inglis' manager) this week and see if anything can be worked out," Richardson said.

"We'll see what happens."

Inglis' deal with the Broncos fell over because of an unpaid $113,000 legal bill that had to be settled with Melbourne before he was granted a release.

Toulon are another French rugby club sizing up Inglis.

But Penrith and Canterbury yesterday revealed their clubs were on the salary cap ceiling.

"We were interested in him 12 months ago, but not now," Panthers CEO Mick Leary said.

"We will move on with what we've got."

Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg said his club was in the same boat.

"Love to have him, but we have no money left," Greenberg said.

GI lied to the Broncos. What a scum player, bullshit 'the planes don't fly in the wet'. F*** him. All respect is gone.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/from-a-handshake-deal-to-a-high-profile-defection-greg-inglis-shocks-broncos-with-his-backflip/story-e6frep5x-1225949136708
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:13 am

You do know, thats what he thinks that happened. There is no proof that Gi actually said that..
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:23 am

My reaction was obviously knee-jerk based on the article. Was a bit annoyed after reading it and I suppose I reacted too fast.

Still a scum player in my eyes, if what he has done is true. Lying that he was going to see his parents in Sydney etc
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:29 am

Surely he didn't say that.....

He's not retarded.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:59 am

http://sportal.com.au/league-news-display/broncos-blast-inglis-101778

Senior Brisbane forward Corey Parker has revealed the depth of anger at his club over the Greg Inglis snub, declaring the Broncos are better off without his former Origin team-mate.

Inglis's decision to walk away from a two-year deal to secretly link with South Sydney has stung the Broncos' inner sanctum and brought the star centre's integrity into question.

While Brisbane chief executive Bruno Cullen and coach Ivan Henjak have been reluctant to criticise Inglis, Parker broke rank on Monday to express his disgust at the abrupt about-face.

Brisbane's captain in Darren Lockyer's absence, Parker detailed how the former Storm star betrayed the Broncos and was no longer welcome north of the border.

"As far as I was aware it was all a handshake-done deal with the contract to be signed," Parker told Triple M Brisbane

"He obviously had some people in his corner giving him external advice."

"As it turns out he's reneged on his deal."

"You don't really want those sort of people involved in your club if they don't want to be there."

Henjak claimed Inglis's walkout was not unexpected after he failed to front for training last week.

He argued it was 'not the end of world' despite losing out on one of the world's best players.

"There was always a chance when he didn't sign the contract and didn't turn up for training this could happen," the Broncos coach told reporters.

"We're disappointed but we're happy with the squad we've got and we wish Greg all the best and we'll move on."

"It's not the end of the world for us. We planned our squad without him and were happy with the direction we were moving in."

Despite Parker's strong stance, Henjak denied the Inglis saga had affected his players.

"We briefly touched on it before training this morning and I didn't see any heads down and nobody was really talking about it," he said.

"He hasn't been here, he hasn't trained with us and he hasn't played with us."
"In a way it's a little like you don't know what you've missed if you haven't had it."

Pressed on why he thought the Inglis deal turned sour, Henjak replied: "Things are changing and managers are involved and there’s a lot of money involved, people working behind the scenes."

"I don't know what's changed Greg's mind."

"He obviously feels he's going to be better off somewhere else and we wish him all the best."

Good stuff there from Corey. Inglis obviously wasn't committed to us, so he basically ditched us. As good as he is, if he wasn't fully committed to Brisbane, and didn't want to be there, then stuff him.

I still cannot believe he turned us down for South Sydney. Stupidest decision I've ever seen a player make.
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Inglis to play a lead role in Crowes new film
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:36 pm

How a $30,000 quibble is sending ripples right through rugby league

Roy Masters
November 9, 2010

The Greg Inglis case is a legal minefield that has already damaged the game's most lethal player and has the potential to blow up the NRL's salary cap rules as well.

When the bill from a Melbourne law firm for defending Inglis in an action over the alleged assault of his girlfriend arrived at Storm headquarters, his manager, Allan Gainey, challenged the cost on behalf of Inglis. He was willing to pay $87,000 of the $117,000 bill, arguing the Storm hired the expensive senior counsel who defended him to protect the name of the club, not the player. It is a specious argument. Inglis obtained a good outcome. He didn't have to enter a plea; he could continue playing football; his reputation is intact.

Perhaps he should ask Manly's Brett Stewart, broke after defending his sexual assault case, if $117,000 is a reasonable cost to protect an annual income of $1 million.

The NRL's approach to the case also raises questions because salary cap commissioner Ian Schubert has declared any amount Inglis does not pay is assessable in next year's cap.

No one, including the Storm, who released Inglis to Brisbane, can explain why the $30,000 being challenged could not be included in this year's cap. ''The only answer we have been given is that it is at the discretion of the salary cap auditor,'' a Storm spokesman said.

The bill was incurred this year. Given the massive blow-out in the Storm's salary bill this year, surely an extra $30,000 wouldn't make any difference to the penalties imposed.

As it stands, if the Storm paid the $30,000, it would count in their first-tier cap and mean the club would be forced to shed a player.

So the amount has become a transfer fee in the sense that whichever club secures Inglis must have the amount included in its salary cap for next year.

Yet if an NRL club contracts a player from the English Super League, as South Sydney did with Sam Burgess, while the NRL club must pay any transfer fee involved, it does not count in their salary cap.

In other words, the Rabbitohs didn't have to include the transfer fee levied on Burgess by Bradford in their cap but they must include the fee involved in the possible transfer of Inglis from the Storm.

Who did the deal with Inglis and Souths? Gainey said on Sydney radio yesterday it wasn't him, yet admitted the terms - $300,000 a year - were the same as the Broncos were prepared to pay for Inglis.

And how can the Rabbitohs afford him? Souths chief executive Shane Richardson was quoted at the weekend saying of the club's capacity to sign Inglis: ''I always leave a bit of room to manoeuvre.''

Yet on August 26, he told a Sydney newspaper Souths could not re-sign utility back Luke Capewell because the club had no cap space.

Since making that statement, the Rabbitohs have signed two players, and while there has been speculation they might release forwards Roy Asotasi and Michael Crocker, they must find $300,000 for Inglis.

The Storm's readiness to assist Inglis in his legal action will cause clubs to seriously consider protection of their players in future embarrassments. Given the crazy world of a social media network out of control, this will become a big challenge to club boards.

And if legal expenses of defending a player before the NRL judiciary must be met by the player, how many will plead guilty rather than meet the cost themselves?

The anomalies over ''inherited transfer fees'', such as legal bills, will mean clubs will look to England for more and more players.

As the salary cap drives players to England at increasingly younger ages, they will return well before their use-by date.

Greg Eastwood left the Broncos for the Bulldogs and then moved to Leeds but returns to the Bulldogs without any transfer fees counting in the Canterbury cap and still capable of making a difference at the club that went from first to worst while he was away.

And why have the News Ltd-owned Broncos gone cold on Inglis?

The headline in the city's weekend News Ltd monopoly paper said of Inglis, ''Get Lost''.

The club imposed a deadline on him two weeks ago, then moved it.

The Broncos would be reluctant to take action against the NRL - still half-owned by News Ltd - over its salary cap rules. Perhaps Souths will.
Back to top Go down
Boomer
Guru
Boomer

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Although a dog act on his behalf, will be much happier seeing Inglis in the red and green than Broncos colours.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:07 am

On my iPod so can't be fucked reading the whole article, but I read that southa couldn't re sign a player a few months back, but seem to be able to sign inglis. Surely they will have to release someone to be able to sign him within he cap.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 am

Danger32 wrote:
On my iPod so can't be fucked reading the whole article, but I read that southa couldn't re sign a player a few months back, but seem to be able to sign inglis. Surely they will have to release someone to be able to sign him within he cap.

It was Capewell. We gave him an offer early in the year, he turned it down cos he wanted more money. Obviously the club decided he wasn't in their plans and cited the salary cap as the reason. Clubs do it all the time. Look at the Titans. They said they had no money to resign Rogers, before he retired, then went chasing Inglis, and ended up signing Capewell..
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:37 pm

One thing that hasn't been mentioned regarding Souths and how they have the space in the cap for Inglis is the fact they were looking at trying to get all 3 Burgess's brothers from England with the older one being included in the salary cap and the twins in toyota cup. I haven't seen much of any of them but if the eldest one is anything like Sam then you'd have to imagine a deal offered around the 200-250k mark. So obviously they had a bit of room to move under the cap and were actually looking to spend it, how much though remains to be seen.. I'm guessing they have decided to wait till the eldest one at Leeds is off contract next year rather then pay another transfer fee, or maybe the fact that Leeds and the Dogs have just signed a "sister" club agreement with each other meant they couldn't offer a release to a rival NRL club as part of that agreement.. Or he might of even turned them down.. Who knows..
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Nice post I thought on LeagueUnlimited

Quote :
It's interesting that Souths can find room in their cap to sign the latest massive name. Only last season they outbid the league for Sammy Burgess and outbid the Bronco's for David Taylor. They are paying Roy Asotasi massively more than he was getting at the Bulldogs (because that's how they got him), Sutton wouldn't be on peanuts. Crocker and Isaac Luke wouldn't be on Honduras currency either. What sort of cash would the likes of Beau Champion, Pettybourne & Sandow be getting? And I recall Luke Capewell had to be released or the Bunnies were destined to be over the cap for 2011. Other than that they have only lost minimal lower end scalepayment players.

In the meantime, yes we've resigned some stalwarts back into the fold. But over the past two years we've lost Steve Bell, Steve Menzies, Heath Le Strange, Adam Cuthbertson, Glen Hall, Matt Orford, Ben Farrar, Chris Bailey, Trent Hodkinson, Josh Perry etc. When Orford came to Manly it was said that he was amongst the highest paid players in the competition. Bell was also secured for very good coin, I know Bailey was on around 200k while Beaver and Josh would have been on lucrative $200k plus pay packets also.

Looking at that, I'd say that if we had the South Sydney accountant, we'd probably be buying Inglis, Cronk and Shillington no dramas.

What'd you guys reckon? Especially about the bold part.
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Correct me if i'm wrong (which i probs am)... but I read somewhere (probs sportal) someone saying souths cut 3 guys who were on 55k (the minimum) to make room for Inglis.

However if the cap is for your top 25 players then cutting 3 players on the minimum to make room for Inglis have little to no impact at all? I mean you would have to replace 2 of them for players on the minimum anyway...

I'm not sure if theres any truth to that top part though.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Svoerman wrote:
Correct me if i'm wrong (which i probs am)... but I read somewhere (probs sportal) someone saying souths cut 3 guys who were on 55k (the minimum) to make room for Inglis.

However if the cap is for your top 25 players then cutting 3 players on the minimum to make room for Inglis have little to no impact at all? I mean you would have to replace 2 of them for players on the minimum anyway...

I'm not sure if theres any truth to that top part though.

They dropped Luke Capewell, if they didn't drop him then they would be over the cap next year.

They also dropped Jaiman Lowe and Garrett Crossman (both on 100k max each) and Best. Only 450k there.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:09 am

Greg Inglis seals three-year deal with South Sydney Rabbitohs

Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 413881-greg-inglis

Source: The Courier-Mail

SUPERSTAR Greg Inglis has officially agreed to sign a three-year NRL contract with the South Sydney Rabbitohs this morning.
The Rabbitohs are expected to put out a press release before lumchtime to announce the deal.Chief executive Shane Richardson is finalising a release from the Melbourne Storm for the Test centre this morning to clear the way for deal to go ahead.Inglis's manager Allan Gainey told The Daily Telegraph online: "There will be a press release this morning - we're just waiting to tie up a few loose ends with the Storm.''"Greg will be at training for his first session with the Rabbitohs on Monday morning.''
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/greg-inglis-seals-three-year-deal-with-south-sydney-rabbitohs/story-e6frfgbo-1225952493747
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:26 am

fukrs.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:17 am

Hope he fails epically. Bit harsh. But he ditched us so F*** him.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:57 pm

I didn't care at first for some reason but i'm starting to feel annoyed. The way he went about it is pathetic & i feel robbed lol. Least he's staying in the NRL.........
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:15 am

South Sydney began reaping the rewards of their latest star signing, Greg Inglis, with 300 new memberships sold - six times as many as for the same day last season.

Greg Inglis agreed to a three-year deal worth $1.8 million, heavily loaded with third-party sponsorships.

Even disgruntled former club legend George Piggins, who has banned the Rabbitohs for life, could see the bright side.

"It's great news for the club," he said.

"They've now got a team capable of winning a premiership - but I won't be going back to watch them."

Souths' signing of Inglis is comparable to St George-Illawarra snaring super coach Wayne Bennett in that he can deliver a premiership plus millions of dollars in revenue from sponsors, membership and increased crowds.

Bennett is rumoured to be on $750,000 at the Dragons but the famous Red V has more than tripled that amount in profit from on-field success and the exposure that came with it.

Foundation club Souths will pay Inglis more than $1.8 million over the next three years, but CEO Shane Richardson is adamant the club will get its money back - and a lot more - from signing the champion Test centre.

Inglis, 23 agreed to terms on Friday in a deal that should deliver an extra 4000 bums on seats to Souths home games, a huge membership boost, an anticipated $1 million increase from sponsors and game-day corporates - and that's without taking into account merchandise sales.

"This is just huge," Richardson said.

"I can't remember a player of the standing of Greg Inglis signing with Souths in the last 30 years.

"We were slightly behind in our membership numbers a couple of weeks ago but now we're in front and it coincides with all the speculation about Greg playing for us.

"It will have a huge impact on our overall membership drive.

"As for crowds, last year we averaged around 16,500. I think we should be aiming for 20,000 next season now that Greg Inglis is here.

"We'll get a bonus out of sponsors as well and it will also help with our indigenous programs in Coffs Harbour and in Redfern. There are so many positives it's unbelievable.

"We'll get our money back for sure and he's only 23, so there is a lot ahead for him and the club."

But Richardson was quick to warn long-suffering Souths fans that the biggest signing in the club's history did not assure the Rabbitohs of winning a premiership.

"He's not going to solve all our problems on his own - every player has to step up and contribute," Richardson said.

"No player guarantees you a premiership. We've made one semi-final since 1989 and that's not good enough. It's time we delivered because we've now got the talent."

Although the Rabbitohs waited to officially announce he had agreed to terms, it has been reported that the deal was done two weeks earlier - it's just that Inglis didn't have the courage to break the news to the Broncos where he had already agreed to play.

In a statement, Inglis said: "I'm really happy to be joining the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

"The past few months have been like a rollercoaster ride, but now I can look forward to getting back into training and preparing for the new season. This is an exciting time and I'm looking forward to pulling on the red and green jersey."

Inglis will commence training at Souths with the rest of the players on Monday but will be restricted to lighter duties because of a shoulder injury that required surgery.

The deal with Souths involved some of the country's most colourful personalities including Russell Crowe, Anthony Mundine, Peter Holmes a Court and other corporate heavyweights who have jumped on board as third-party sponsors.

A dispute over legal fees between Inglis and the Melbourne Storm meant the Kangaroo star could only agree to terms without signing a contract. The release is expected to be finalised by Monday.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/south-sydney-fans-in-a-frenzy-over-deal-with-nrl-star-greg-inglis/story-fn2mcuj6-1225952977059

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so that's how it went down aye. C***.
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:46 am

Guys, lets think about this. He never really wanted to play for the Broncos. He was forced out of the storm and Broncos seemed liked the only viable option at the time. He had to make a quick decision without having the time to really sit and think about it. If he had played for Broncos he wouldnt have been happy and therefore not played his best football anyway. Although he should have said it earlier, souths is the best option for him
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Lol lets all feel sorry for Inglis... Poor baby Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Caity wrote:
Lol lets all feel sorry for Inglis... Poor baby Rolling Eyes

I'm happy for him, so glad I don't have to see him play for our rivals Wink
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:56 pm

souths are full on noonga now
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Wtf is noonga Neutral
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 am

haha just realised Beau Champion is the only one in our backline who is not black, though he is aboriginal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inglis sweating on Storm Release.   Inglis sweating on Storm Release. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inglis sweating on Storm Release.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com