Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Afa Pakalani and Henry Speight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beckham
Beckham

Afa Pakalani and Henry Speight Empty
PostSubject: Afa Pakalani and Henry Speight   Afa Pakalani and Henry Speight Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 am

Should have probably found a thread to stick this in but stuff it... Just read these 2 lads have been signed by The Tahs and Brumbies... So any good? Big potential? Overrated etc. i wouldn't mind hearing abit about them..

From what i have read they are very talented..

Quote :
Pakalani captained Tonga at the 2009 Under-20 World Championships and was also voted Auckland's most promising NPC player last year.

Quote :
Fiji-born Speight, 22, will play for Waikato alongside the Waratahs' Sosene Anesi in the ITM Cup final against Canterbury tonight and could become something special.

The 97kg, 186cm back has been signed as an international development player and will eventually be eligible to play for the Wallabies.

Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Afa Pakalani and Henry Speight   Afa Pakalani and Henry Speight Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:00 am

Haven't seen a huge amount of either but what I have heard has been very promising.

Pakalani is a very quick bugger and seems to consistently put himself in the right place at the right time.

Speight is a typical fijian winger/centre who just smashes his way over the line. Very similar to the likes of Naqalavuki (sp?) who plays for the Stormers; pretty similar to Tuqiri too I guess...
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Afa Pakalani and Henry Speight   Afa Pakalani and Henry Speight Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Havent seen much of Pakalani but what ive seen of Speight he looks ok he seems to have a knack of scoring tries from nothing by smashing his way over which is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afa Pakalani and Henry Speight   Afa Pakalani and Henry Speight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afa Pakalani and Henry Speight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com