Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL Season Week 12

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
philly
Guru
philly

NFL Season Week 12 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 12   NFL Season Week 12 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:25 am

31-26 Bears. Final score.

A decent comeback but just wasn't quite enough. Bit of controversy at the end when Knox recovered the onside kick but dropped it straight away, didn't appear to have been touched but officials ruled he gave himself up and didn't even go to the booth Rolling Eyes

Loss of Asante hurt the defence more than anyone thought it would, Bears lived off big plays and other than those, they never looked like they would of won. But they had the chance to take them and they did, shame we made a rubbish QB like Cutler look MVP material though.

Vick was over 350 all purpose yards, 1 INT, 2 TD's for another super game.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 12   NFL Season Week 12 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:05 am

Colts struggling a little after a nice opening drive.
Manning threw a TD that was returned all the way, and now look set to punt the ball away.

10-7 Chargers.

EDIT - Can't punt it away if you don't have it. 2 INT's from Manning already Surprised
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 12   NFL Season Week 12 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:15 am

36-14 to the Chargers with 2 minutes left.
Manning has thrown for 4 TD's (2 to his players, 2 INT's returned for TD). Rivers 19 of 23 for almost 200 yards but no TD's, Tolbert with a 100-yard game and a TD.

EDIT - Manning throws another pick, his 4th of the game. 7th in 2 games.
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 12   NFL Season Week 12 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:45 am

philly wrote:
For anyone who missed it.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81c795af/Johnson-Finnegan-ejected-for-brawl

Johnson easily won Laughing

Gotta love the stuff Johnson Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 12   NFL Season Week 12 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:07 am

Henne returns and sparks the Dolphins to a 33-17 win in Oakland. Shit yeah! Very Happy
We won't make the playoffs, I ruled that out about a month back but it's good to get a 33-17 win after not even scoring anything last week.

Go the Phins!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 12   NFL Season Week 12 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Fantastic to see the Chargers not only beat the Colts, but beat down on them really. Rivers didn't even throw for a TD as well, snaps a 23 game streak of throwing at least one TD.

The AFC South is a mess at the moment though.

Jaguars 6-5
Colts 6-5
Texans 5-6
Titans 5-6

The Colts and Titans were 5-2 though. We're on top of the Division thanks to beat the Colts earlier in the season. We're at Tennessee next weekend, hopefully it's on One HD as it's a CBS game, I'll definitely be watching. I think I've only caught two Jags games this season, the other one being the loss to the Titans on Monday Night Football a few weeks back.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 12   NFL Season Week 12 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:44 am

Good to see Brian Westbrook having a good run-out for the 49ers.
Currently has a TD and close to 100 all-purpose yards.
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 12   NFL Season Week 12 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Fantastic to see the Chargers not only beat the Colts, but beat down on them really. Rivers didn't even throw for a TD as well, snaps a 23 game streak of throwing at least one TD.

The AFC South is a mess at the moment though.

Jaguars 6-5
Colts 6-5
Texans 5-6
Titans 5-6

The Colts and Titans were 5-2 though. We're on top of the Division thanks to beat the Colts earlier in the season. We're at Tennessee next weekend, hopefully it's on One HD as it's a CBS game, I'll definitely be watching. I think I've only caught two Jags games this season, the other one being the loss to the Titans on Monday Night Football a few weeks back.

Its almost as bad as NFC West. 5-6 and in first spot !!!! We are the worst division in the league
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 12   NFL Season Week 12 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:44 am

Anybody see Arizona QB Derek Anderson's outburst in his press conference after they lost to the 49ers. Someone asked him what he was laughing/smiling about and he completely lost it. Absolute gold haha.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 12   NFL Season Week 12 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Season Week 12
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Forum free | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com