Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread   Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 pm

On the behalf of all NFL fans, (aside from a few one-eyed Steelers fans) I'd like to applaud Seymour for "Dick-slapping" Ben Rapelisberger and putting him on his back like a bitch. That was possibly the coolest thing we'll see in this NFL season. Kudos.

Now, if only players from other clubs can follow Big Rich's lead and show Ben that while inebriated college girls might not put up much of a fight, 300+ pound D-linemen will ruin his shit. It's worth copping a fine/slap on the wrist. That money goes to charity and care for former players, so it's all for a good cause.

P.S. Notice how the Steelers players didn't exactly rush to his aid? 3 reasons. i) They probably knew Ben had it coming. ii) Seymour is not a dirty player. iii) Seymour is a beast when he crosses the white line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread   Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:48 pm

bahahaha i loved it Smile
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread   Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Haha yeah it was brilliant Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread   Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:16 pm

i hate you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread   Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richard Seymour Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com