Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Todd Carney injured after fall

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Todd Carney injured after fall Empty
PostSubject: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:10 am

Sydney Roosters star and Dally M player of the year Todd Carney has been injured after falling from his balcony.

It’s unclear what exactly has happened but apparently Carney fell from the balcony while trying to gain entry to the building after locking himself out.

Reports suggest he has broken ribs and internal injuries but is not in a serious condition.

http://www.zerotackle.com.au/todd-ca...s-balcony-479/
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:25 am

Hopefully a sign of things to come for his club..
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:30 am

That really sucks for Carney and the Roosters.

Wish him a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am

Well it's good that he isn't in a serious condition.. wonder if alcohol was involved?
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:34 am

JB-NQC wrote:
Well it's good that he isn't in a serious condition.. wonder if alcohol was involved?

Yeah, that was my initial thought, hopefully it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:41 am

I thought Carney was in Las Vegas.
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:45 am

To be honest I would say the chances of alcohol being involved are close to 100%
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:53 am

Drunk or locked himself out of the house?? Or both?? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, for now.. Still a cock but..
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Turns out it was nothing at all.

Roosters five-eighth Carney is understood to have fallen attempting to retrieve a set of misplaced keys, needing stitches

But the player's management denied the injuries were suffered as a result of a fall from a balcony

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2010/12/06/todd-carney-walks-away-from-fall/
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Damn shame that..
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:48 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Damn shame that..

You're a C*** of a bloke.
You dont wish injuries upon any player, regardless of club or reputation
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:52 pm

socceroos06 wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Damn shame that..

You're a C*** of a bloke.
You dont wish injuries upon any player, regardless of club or reputation

doesnt looking like he was wishing injuries upon anyone...

simple lol at carney for such stupidity
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm with S06 here tbh. Pretty stupid thing to say imo.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:56 pm

I think people are being a little precious aren't they?
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:00 pm

I hate Carney, he's a prick. But never do I like to see a professional sportsman get injured for doing their job
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:04 pm

socceroos06 wrote:
I hate Carney, he's a prick. But never do I like to see a professional sportsman get injured for doing their job

and what job was that?
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:07 pm

socceroos06 wrote:

His job was climbing up a balcony?? Someone should tell the NRL he's moonlighting on the side as a window washer? Wheres Schubert on this one??
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:37 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
socceroos06 wrote:

His job was climbing up a balcony?? Someone should tell the NRL he's moonlighting on the side as a window washer? Wheres Schubert on this one??

He isn't moonlighting as a window washer.

He was bitten by a spider and was under the impression it gave him super powers. He apparently watched a documentary about it on showtime last week.
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:55 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
socceroos06 wrote:

Let me rephrase.
Id hate to see someone get injured in such way it can effect their job
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:05 pm

It's what ya get for being a peeping tom.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:16 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
socceroos06 wrote:

He wasn't actually climbing up a balcony, if you go by the second story.
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:45 pm

socceroos06 wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
socceroos06 wrote:

Let me rephrase.
Id hate to see someone get injured in such way it can effect their job
You done Englished good - Nah I'm just being an arsehole but I don't see the harm in people joking about a player being seriously injured after it had been established his injuries were only minor.
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:07 pm

I was never good on my effects and affects Razz
Yes, but ive seen many of times people on this forum laugh at player's serious injuries (Ala Brett Stuart)
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:25 am

My poor Toddy =[ .. He'll be back to his best which is the worlds best in no time at all.. He'll never shake the Alcho tag but i have faith in my boy.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:16 am

Wasn't Marshall voted the worlds best??? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todd Carney injured after fall   Todd Carney injured after fall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todd Carney injured after fall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com