Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL Season Week 15

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Season Week 15 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 15   NFL Season Week 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 am

Packers came close against NE today surprisingly, It shows we are contenders for the playoffs even if the scores don't show it. Matt Flynn has a massive game throwing 3 TD's and came close in the end.

In our 5 losses, we have only lost by the most of 4 points, Which shows we can do it but we seem to lose it.

Just reading that our playoff hopes ares still alive. We must win our next 2 games against the Giants and Bears to have a shot, and our hopes will be helped if the Vikings beat them tomorrow.

the Bears on the other hand have the Jets and Us, so we both have tough matchups but i think theirs is tougher. So if we beat the Giants and Bears, even if we dont beat the Bears on the standings, we should clinch a playoff spot over the Giants.

Which means:

NFC South: Falcons
NFC North: Bears
NFC East: Eagles
NFC West: Rams/Seahawks/49ers

Wildcard 1: Saints
Wildcard 2: Packers

In that i think the Eagles and Falcons will clinch home field and the first week off. So in that scenario i hope we play the winner of NFC West haha.
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 15   NFL Season Week 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:50 am

So. Much. Win

Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 15   NFL Season Week 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Well our lead atop the AFC South is gone after we went down in Indianapolis 34-24 today. The most frustrating thing being that what killed us today wad the Colts running game, which has been pretty much non-existent this season. Not only that, our running game was awful. Only 67 rushing yards and Maurice Jones-Drew made a critical turnover in the 3rd Q which lead to a Colts TD that made it a two possession game. We got it back to 27-24 with less than two minutes to go, but the onside kick went straight into the hands of Tyjuan Hagler and he ran in for the game-winning TD.

So we've got two games left, Washington at home and Houston on the road. Really, we should get two W's and finish the season 10-6. The problem is that the Colts have the head-to-head on us now and if they win out, they win the AFC South. Next week they're playing at the 7-7 Oakland Raiders, so hopefully the Raiders can do the job on them as I doubt Indy will lose to Tennessee in the last week of the season.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 15   NFL Season Week 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Well our lead atop the AFC South is gone after we went down in Indianapolis 34-24 today. The most frustrating thing being that what killed us today wad the Colts running game, which has been pretty much non-existent this season. Not only that, our running game was awful. Only 67 rushing yards and Maurice Jones-Drew made a critical turnover in the 3rd Q which lead to a Colts TD that made it a two possession game. We got it back to 27-24 with less than two minutes to go, but the onside kick went straight into the hands of Tyjuan Hagler and he ran in for the game-winning TD.
That was easily the worst onside kick I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 15   NFL Season Week 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 pm

philly wrote:
That was easily the worst onside kick I have ever seen.

Was ordinary.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 15   NFL Season Week 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Haha yeah the onside kick was awful.

Oakland over there next week will be tough. We should do the job and get the W but it wont be easy. Cant rely on the Jags slipping up either coz I think theyll get 2 wins fron their last two games.

The jobs only half done but its good to have our fate back in our hands again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 15   NFL Season Week 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:27 pm

steelers defence didnt look as good without polamalu but we were still able to put some good offensive drives together against a good defence.

and even though we lost the game we still clinched a playoff birth i think lol
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 15   NFL Season Week 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 am

Lol. Favre is playing tonight Laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Season Week 15   NFL Season Week 15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Season Week 15
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com