Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Greg Inglis News

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:59 am

This is from my source who works with a media hierachy.

The Talks with Essendon has advanced significantly and it looks near certain like he will cross codes as soon as next week as the rabbitohs hold stance that they aren't prepared to offload anybody of any significant value, Good Job NRL!, Way to keep a superstar in the game.

While I am dissapointed he won't be in the red and green, It's the NRL's blame and how four third parties of the Inglis contract found it completely ridiculous that the contract was blocked, All third parties are in talk with Essendon now as well as Inglis himself and it looks fairly likely now.

EDIT: Just two of the three third parties will go through with GI.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:05 am

Not sure on the truth of the Beau Champion story to the storm, but if he goes, It will look like we've lost champion and may not even receive GI.
Back to top Go down
neil21
Guru
neil21

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 am

I will be massivesly pissed off if GI joins Essendon, not because he isnt an AFL player. But because all lists are supposedly finalised but the AFL will pay for GI and will bend the rules.

WELL AFL WHERE IS OUR BENDING OF THE RULES, THERE ARE 15 OTHER CLUBS WHO NEED TO MAKE ENDS MEET
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 am

Didn't really need a new thread..
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:43 am

Youre 16. You have no sources
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 am

Brad wrote:
Youre 16. You have no sources

As Brenton has confirmed in another thread, I actually do...Try actually finding that thread...Then come back to me!!!.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:58 am

His source is the daily telegraph.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:38 pm

According to MG on facebook the Sharks have signed a Rabbitohs player for 3 years.. He hasn't provided a name so prob BS
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Tanswell87 wrote:

No It's not. guess again.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:44 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Didn't really need a new thread..

This.

The league forum has been revolved around this bloke for about 3 months now. Really boring...
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:12 pm

BAHAHAHAHA AT THE SOUTHS FAN THAT THINKS ITS THE NRLS FAULT INGLIS IS LEAVING THE CODE !!! IF THE FAT PRICK HAD NOT BEEN A MONEY WHORE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING NEXT YEAR

GOOD LUCK IN AFL MATEY, I WONDER HOW HE IS GOING TO JUMP AND CATCH THE BALL WHEN HE IS 20 KILO OVERWEIGHT AND WILL PROBABLY HAVE A PIE IN ONE HAND
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:19 pm

The off season is supposed to not think about footy for awhile, but when this shit comes along it gives you headaches Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:

No It's not. guess again.

Yeah it is. Every bit of info from your source on you post on here I've previously read in the telegraph.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 pm

meh im over him and his shit. F*** off i say
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:41 am

Well your source was wrong
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:43 am

Brad wrote:
Well your source was wrong

It wasn't from my source, It was a tool for the NRL Manager game. To try and use anything i could come up with as a bargaining tool to trade in Greg Inglis. I just rehashed alot of stuff that was already said plus made up the 3pd's transferring over to AFL with Greg.
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Oh jeez. You are honestly going to go with that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:16 pm

DaneSwan#36 wrote:
Oh jeez. You are honestly going to go with that?

Yeah, because that is what it is.

Danny Weidler said all this time that GI would be at souths, My mate is mates with him and is a journo for Sportsnewsfirst. I was trying to cash in on the AFL talks with Essendon. Always knew he was going to end up at Souths.

He was never originally going to consider transferring to the AFL, It was just a bargaining tool for the NRL to make a deal with GI to keep him in the game, After it delayed further GI then started to consider an AFL move and was going to explore that path further if he didn't receive welcome news by this weekend.

Inglis never did look at real estate in Melbourne, But it was in Sydney as it was all set in concrete two days ago when Champion initially agreed to join the Storm, I am not sure if the NRL's decision was today or the same day Champion made a deal with Melbourne but the Champion deal would of definitely been conditional that NRL allowed Inglis's contract with Souths if the NRL only just made this decision today.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:28 pm

You really are pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Brad wrote:
You really are pathetic.

Is someone jealous you that you don't own a heinz ketchup bottle in your palms?. Come on little man say something!.

You may as well give up now because i do have a contact in the media and It would be... OH so bittersweet for me to prove you wrong. Or if you want to safe your face, Just ask Brenton. He's seen my facebook wall with this source on it who happens to have the same name as someone else who posts for a internet sports journalist website, Co-incidental?. I think not.
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:02 pm

So wait... this thread was just for the NRL mg game?

sad.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Turns out another one of thtr "sources" have no idea...
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Styletix wrote:

It's Sauces, Not Sources.

This source that has no idea has a trial contract with fox sports on the table, Part-time contract with a probation period, more money but he is guaranteed full-time with Another Media Company.

But whatever you say. Be happy to prove you wrong as I've said to others.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
Styletix wrote:

It's Sauces, Not Sources.

This source that has no idea has a trial contract with fox sports on the table, Part-time contract with a probation period, more money but he is guaranteed full-time with Another Media Company.

But whatever you say. Be happy to prove you wrong as I've said to others.

What????? Please explain confused
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Ok THTR prove me wrong then. Id love to see this source of yours. You really are one weird little 16 year old aren't you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greg Inglis News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Inglis News   Greg Inglis News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greg Inglis News
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | Sports and Hobbies | Collectives sports | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com