Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Super 15 - Week Three

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

Super 15 - Week Three Empty
PostSubject: Super 15 - Week Three   Super 15 - Week Three Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 am

Tah's 10+ bet' ers are crushed. First time i've seen the Yes man SBW Play he doesn't care about those Rucks just charges in
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Super 15 - Week Three   Super 15 - Week Three Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Did you guys not see any of SBW highlights from our NZ competition here? He carved up and gave a lot of room to Robbie Fruean. Hopefully they can string something along.

Also, where is Zac Guilford? Have not heard from him in a while, injured?
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Super 15 - Week Three   Super 15 - Week Three Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:56 pm

yea he's got a hamstring injury, was meant to be back for this game though, so probably see him next week. Cant wait to see what him and Dagg can do.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Super 15 - Week Three   Super 15 - Week Three Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:36 pm

I saw he was Setting up tries and stuff (bit behind the Times with SBW) and tonight i saw the Warrior as well sortathing.

Can't see the Wallabies winning more than 1 in 4 games against SBW led NZ...I'd say we are screwed...If we can't beat The All Blacks without SBW how on earth will we beat them with him lining up against us....I'm thinking maybe Tonya Harding like knee assault .
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Super 15 - Week Three   Super 15 - Week Three Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:06 am

The hoodoo in finally broken!! Grin Lack of discipline from the Brumbies was shocking, they gifted us plenty of cheap points. Coops had a blinder, good to see him bounce back after an average start to the season. Gits had a good game imo, but his kicking really did let him down... also to concede the four tries is a bit of a worry. A wins a win and great to get one in Canberra.

Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Super 15 - Week Three   Super 15 - Week Three Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Those cheap shots By the SA Team were classic....the one when two of them dived in to crush the Force Player who speared there teammate.....
They obviously decided to hurt the guy so what do they do well what they always do Cheapshot a man on the Ground haha what Dogs ...I noticed the Force players stood and watched too, waek as piss from both sides.

Another thing I'd be happy to take Final Whistle English lessons
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Super 15 - Week Three   Super 15 - Week Three Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:25 am

I read something about quade cooper trying to milk a penalty from ma'afu punching him by dramatically rubbing his face, except he was rubbing the side of his face that WASN'T punched...
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
40/20
Professional
40/20

PostSubject: Re: Super 15 - Week Three   Super 15 - Week Three Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:00 am

KromyD wrote:
Also, where is Zac Guilford? Have not heard from him in a while, injured?

Yep. Facial injury last I heard.

From plucking his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super 15 - Week Three   Super 15 - Week Three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super 15 - Week Three
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com