Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Beaver to finish things off in 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Beaver to finish things off in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Beaver to finish things off in 2011   Beaver to finish things off in 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Steve Menzies didn't re-sign with the Bulls for 2011 though signed with the Catalans for 2011. From wha i've read this will be his final season of professional football.. Still tied on 349 first grade games with Terry Lamb, He will be turning 38 in december.

I'd love it if Manly and Menzies agreed to a "part-time" playing contract where just one game would see him as the most capped player in rugby league remaining second most prolific try scorer in the history of rugby league.

I'm going to be watching him a bit this season and see what he can still offer.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Beaver to finish things off in 2011   Beaver to finish things off in 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:21 am

Lockyer will probably break the record this year anyway
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Beaver to finish things off in 2011   Beaver to finish things off in 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:23 am

Brad wrote:
Lockyer will probably break the record this year anyway

if not this year then probably the next
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Beaver to finish things off in 2011   Beaver to finish things off in 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 am

Will be great to see Beaver come back and do something with us in a coaching role. I'm not a fan of him coming back with us just to break a record, as he said so himself, he'd prefer to leave it there for someone else to break, like Locky will probably do this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaver to finish things off in 2011   Beaver to finish things off in 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaver to finish things off in 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com