Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

**Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

**Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:30 am

waynopye wrote:
The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
waynopye wrote:
bennet will be a bunny thats my mail

aye possibly, it would be a greater challenge to get Souths a premiership than Newcastle, and thats what WB loves the most.
big call, but I dont think bennett will cop tinkler telling him what to do. JUST AN OPINION thats all

Yeah true, hopefully Tinkler will not act the prat and think the Knights are just another rich mans toy to play with, he says he is doing this for the people of Newcastle, so Im sure he will give the great man his dues when it comes to all football matters on the field.
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

**Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:54 am

Either way Tinkler and Crowe will both be heavily involved with their respective clubs.
I imagine he will go to the Knights. Tinkler has far deeper pockets than Rusty.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 am

jackcf_93 wrote:
Either way Tinkler and Crowe will both be heavily involved with their respective clubs.

If he does we will be the most lethal NRL team ever seen, the man inspires everyone who plays for him to greater things
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 am

I doubt it
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:08 am

Plus Bennett said he wanted a challenge, not money...

Money - Knights

Challenge - Rabbitohs
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 am

jackcf_93 wrote:

If he does we will be the most lethal NRL team ever seen, the man inspires everyone who plays for him to greater things

I'm going to try and imagine you didn't post this Neutral
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 am

first thing wayne would do at souths is send sandow back to jail and sign boyd
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Bennett has wraps on Chrissy but..
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:04 pm

jtm91 wrote:
first thing wayne would do at souths is send sandow back to jail and sign boyd

Have you not been watching?, Sandow has been very good the whole season. Minus the shoulder charges which has got out of his game, was easily our best last night and was the best player on the field the week before. His goalkicking has been great and is finding more grass on the back of clearing kicks and seems to direct the team around better as well.

I'll echo R&G4eva's statement on Wayne Bennett rates him, the best coach in the world who doesn't rate two players who are higher up to the general public in Issac Luke & Dave Taylor, Both Taylor and Luke have shown fairly average form to start the season.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:14 pm

nothing will stop him being a khunt
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Danger32 wrote:
jackcf_93 wrote:

I'm going to try and imagine you didn't post this Neutral

Think about it, our team is currently a top 4 team barring injurys, touch wood, with Bennet in charge and Stoney as assistant coach, Idris and Snowden in the team it will be the best.
Possible Knights team 2012 if things go to plan
1. Gidley
2. Uate
3. Idris
4. Sau
5. Mcmanus
6.Mullen
7.Henry
8.Snowden
9.DeGois
10. Costigan
11. Taia
12. Housten
13. Hilder

14. Fa aoso
15. Tafua
16.Edwards
17. Patterson

Scary team and Wayne Bennet in charge of it..be afraid if this happens, be very afraid.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:20 pm

The Knights arent a top 4 team
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Brad wrote:
The Knights arent a top 4 team
Yes they are.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:16 am

I reckon he will go to the Bunnies. Right now they need a saviour and Wayne is a coach that can rise them up to their best. Rick Stone is doing a great job at the Knights and he hasn't disappointed anyone. Tinkler is just chucking money at Wayne and he said he doesn't want to coach for the money.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:33 am

Id have the Dragons, Melbourne, Tigers, Bulldogs and maybe even Brisbane (definitely if they win on Monday) and Manly ahead of the Knights. Hell Id rate the Cowboys higher if we didnt play out worst game of the season against the Knights.

But hey thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:59 am

Brad wrote:
Id have the Dragons, Melbourne, Tigers, Bulldogs and maybe even Brisbane (definitely if they win on Monday) and Manly ahead of the Knights. Hell Id rate the Cowboys higher if we didnt play out worst game of the season against the Knights.

wait until Monday night, because Newcastle are going to tear the broncos a new one.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:00 am

Brad wrote:

wait until Monday night, because Newcastle are going to tear the broncos a new one.
you are one very smart man Wink
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:02 am

All_Star94 wrote:
I reckon he will go to the Bunnies. Right now they need a saviour and Wayne is a coach that can rise them up to their best. Rick Stone is doing a great job at the Knights and he hasn't disappointed anyone. Tinkler is just chucking money at Wayne and he said he doesn't want to coach for the money.
No way, I dont think he wants another 2 or 3 years in Sydney, he prefers country, and Tinkler will put him up in some luxury Hunter valley villa that overlooks one of his vinyards, the serentity is what Bennet likes, he hates crowds and drivers losing it with their horns 24/7.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:04 am

Holy Grail wrote:
Brad wrote:

you are one very smart man Wink
I know Dancing
Your I was being sarcastic reply goes here.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:48 am

Brad wrote:

I don't think so Tinkler man.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:56 am

Danger32 wrote:
Brad wrote:

Big score coming up for the Knights WINNER by 18 plus
Broncos got nothing this year.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Apparently Wayne has made a decision in which club to go to but wont tell us.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:28 pm

All_Star94 wrote:
No way, I dont think he wants another 2 or 3 years in Sydney, he prefers country, and Tinkler will put him up in some luxury Hunter valley villa that overlooks one of his vinyards, the serentity is what Bennet likes, he hates crowds and drivers losing it with their horns 24/7.

He is Based in Wollongong and he loves it here.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Danger32 wrote:
Brad wrote:

Big score coming up for the Knights WINNER by 18 plus
Broncos got nothing this year.

Lol we'll see.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:33 pm

All_Star94 wrote:
Apparently Wayne has made a decision in which club to go to but wont tell us.

Id laugh if it was Souths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons   **Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Rumor** - Wayne Bennett apparently set to announce departure from Dragons
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com