Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?  Empty
PostSubject: Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?    Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:24 pm

This is a serious consideration. His the big standout for penrith. His been playing week in week out and has been looking dangerous week in week out. And that was only on the wing.. And after Tonight's performance I don't see why not? His form is dazzling and his attacking spark is heaps good. His also very safe at fullback.

And Another thing, look at the current fullbacks they are all out of form or injured.
Dugan - Still injured and IMO will need 3-4 weeks to get himself into top-gear
Hayne - His doing oright, But if his at his best then obviously Nsw Fullback
Gidley - Don't think his a fullback. Utillity bench is Good.
Stewart - Still very scratchy, but hey lets see when he reaches his best.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?    Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:29 pm

i can think of a positive to Gordon being our Fullback, his goal kicking Smile
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?    Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:30 pm

in response to Jenko, put Gidley at 5/8, Mullen halfback.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?    Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
in response to Jenko, put Gidley at 5/8, Mullen halfback.

A better response is answering Jenko to whether Michael Gordon should be NSW fullback or not. Laughing

But yeah, personally I'd say yes, Flash should be NSW's No. 1, though I think Hayne would get it, because afterall, it's 'Jarryd Hayne' we're talking about.

I seriously have never seen Michael Gordon play a shocker in my life, he's that consistent and it's hard to think he's only made one origin appearance. He's fast and light for his size, a nuggety football player. Along with his goalkicking, I'd say his strength is one of his best attributes. Makes many tackle busts per game and needs many defenders to take him down. David Simmon's 3rd try against Canberra was off the back of a neat Gordon offload in which not even 3 or 4 defenders could stop him!

He may not have that x factor about him like Hayne or Dugan, but Flash is so consistent week in week out and is really a coach's favourite.

I'm sounding very bias here, but you know what I said is 110% true. Thumbleft
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?    Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:58 pm

[quote="panthersftw"]
Laughing

But yeah, personally I'd say yes, Flash should be NSW's No. 1, though I think Hayne would get it, because afterall, it's 'Jarryd Hayne' we're talking about.

Id prefer see Hayne back on the wing myself.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?    Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:02 pm

[quote="The Midnight Tinkler"]
panthersftw wrote:
Laughing

Id prefer see Hayne back on the wing myself.

As do I, but it's pretty much a given that the selectors will opt for Hayne at the fullback position in hopes for him to carry NSW for an unlikely victory. That's what I think.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?    Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Our selecters are a pack of idiots, they want miracles to happen.
QLD have had the right idea for some time, just put the best team on the field, NSW continues to pick on reputation.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Guru
Ashes

PostSubject: Re: Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?    Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 pm

well I would have 1. Dugan, 2. Gordon, 5. Hayne.

I think that is by far the best NSW have got Hayne's best origin games have been on the wing and last year NSW dropped their best player and captain in game 1 to accomidate a whinging Hayne.

Gordon although good is not as dynamic as dugan and since he's been a winger 95% of his career wing is better suite to him than Josh.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?    Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 pm

His & He's problems.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?    Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Gordon NSW Fullback?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | Sports and Hobbies | Collectives sports | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com