Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Who went to a game this round?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Who went to a game this round? Empty
PostSubject: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Who went, who is a true league supporter here, or just a pub dwelling/lounge living remote addicted useless slob?
I was at the Tigers Rabbitohs Fri nite, and the Dragons doggies at the SCG today.

I'm still a fat slob though, i just say things on forums to make myself feel a little better because i'm a fat slob.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 pm

I didn't go to any this round.

I've went to the Dragons - Dogs trial match down at WIN in February. Also went to round 4 Cows vs Parra.

Not going to any matches in round 6 but in Round 7 I'm heading to the Sharks - Cows and the ANZAC Day Match.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:13 pm

piss poor effort Brenton, I go every week mate.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 pm

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:

Was helping the grandparents with a garage sale today Laughing so that was my excuse.
Plus I'm 16 and I don't have a job so it's not too easy getting to a match every round. Live in Wollongong too so need to pay for trains etc. Can't really afford it.

Will go to every WIN Stadium game I can get too though, can't wait till their first match back there, round 16 or so.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Brenton wrote:

Was helping the grandparents with a garage sale today Laughing so that was my excuse.
Plus I'm 16 and I don't have a job so it's not too easy getting to a match every round. Live in Wollongong too so need to pay for trains etc. Can't really afford it.

Will go to every WIN Stadium game I can get too though, can't wait till their first match back there, round 16 or so.

My advice is to move to Sydney, theres games on all the time up here, I travel all over the city to watch them, pissing down rain like today or 40 degree heatwave, nothing stops me, I pity people in Sydney who never even go to one game, I have sat with every teams supporters.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 pm

I live a 6 hour drive from the Warriors home ground. So no I didn't go to a game.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
I live a 6 hour drive from the Warriors home ground. So no I didn't go to a game.

where do you live, Wellington?
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Guru
Ashes

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 pm

I will be going to Broncos vs. Knights and will hopefully get to a few other games over the year. Planning on going to canberra vs. (I think it's the knights again) on the Easter long weekend as I'll be in canberra that weekend.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Stop being a douche Midnight Tinkler
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:

Hastings in the Hawkes Bay...it's on the east coast of the North Island. Shit hole!!

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Ashes wrote:
I will be going to Broncos vs. Knights and will hopefully get to a few other games over the year. Planning on going to canberra vs. (I think it's the knights again) on the Easter long weekend as I'll be in canberra that weekend.

i might be there too Smile
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 pm

abit harsh dont you think, calling some people pub dwelling/lounge living remote addicted useless slobs??
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Yeah I watched every game on TV this week. Fuck the police

Last edited by Brad on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Who went, who is a true league supporter here, or just a pub dwelling/lounge living remote addicted useless slob?
I was at the Tigers Rabbitohs Fri nite, and the Dragons doggies at the SCG today.

Rightio then.....

I live in Adelaide.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Brad wrote:
Stop being a douche Midnight Tinkler

F*** off arsehole.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 pm

All_Star94 wrote:
abit harsh dont you think, calling some people pub dwelling/lounge living remote addicted useless slobs??

Only the ones who call themselves league supporters that never turn up to agame , not harsh at all, we have to shake these pathetic creatures up like Brad here, or we wont have a game one day.

Last edited by The Midnight Tinkler on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Here we go.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Who went to a game this round? Obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Brad go troll somewhere else

Last edited by The Midnight Tinkler on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

Hastings in the Hawkes Bay...it's on the east coast of the North Island. Shit hole!!

Move to Auckland then, I was there a few years ago its OK.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Brad wrote:
Yeah I watched every game on TV this week. Fuck the police

LOL What do the police have to do with anything, go be a troll somewhere else loser.

Last edited by The Midnight Tinkler on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:54 pm

All_Star94 wrote:

Only the ones who call themselves league supporters that never turn up to agame , not harsh at all, we have to shake these pathetic creatures up like Brad here, or we wont have a game one day.

People might be busy at work or have plans that are on gamedays and have no time going to the match and would rather catch the game on the TV. Yes it is good atmosphere at the match but its also good to the hear the experts opinion on TV.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Seriously why you mad tho?

Is it because I called you a douche? Coz that was 100% warranted
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Brad wrote:
Seriously why you mad tho?

Is it because I called you a douche? Coz that was 100% warranted

In your tiny mind I guess, go and troll somewhere else if you got nothing constructive to add dude.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Yeah youre a hero going to games every week and we're all useless slobs. Seriously dude are you serious

Yeah Im a troll haha. This guy right here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who went to a game this round?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com