Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 Who went to a game this round?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:03 pm

All_Star94 wrote:
The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
All_Star94 wrote:
abit harsh dont you think, calling some people pub dwelling/lounge living remote addicted useless slobs??

Only the ones who call themselves league supporters that never turn up to agame , not harsh at all, we have to shake these pathetic creatures up like Brad here, or we wont have a game one day.


People might be busy at work or have plans that are on gamedays and have no time going to the match and would rather catch the game on the TV. Yes it is good atmosphere at the match but its also good to the hear the experts opinion on TV.

Im taking aim at the people who say they love league but never turn up, not people with good reasons not to go.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

Posts : 574
Age : 21

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:03 pm

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
I live a 6 hour drive from the Warriors home ground. So no I didn't go to a game.

where do you live, Wellington?

Hastings in the Hawkes Bay...it's on the east coast of the North Island. Shit hole!!

Move to Auckland then, I was there a few years ago its OK.
dude, not everyone can just move whenever they want, money dosen't grow on trees ya know
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

Posts : 1535
Age : 25
Location : Australia, NSW

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:04 pm

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
All_Star94 wrote:
The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
All_Star94 wrote:
abit harsh dont you think, calling some people pub dwelling/lounge living remote addicted useless slobs??

Only the ones who call themselves league supporters that never turn up to agame , not harsh at all, we have to shake these pathetic creatures up like Brad here, or we wont have a game one day.


People might be busy at work or have plans that are on gamedays and have no time going to the match and would rather catch the game on the TV. Yes it is good atmosphere at the match but its also good to the hear the experts opinion on TV.

Im taking aim at the people who say they love league but never turn up, not people with good reasons not to go.

fair enough
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Brad wrote:
Yeah youre a hero going to games every week and we're all useless slobs. Seriously dude are you serious

Yeah Im a troll haha. This guy right here...

The useless slob comment wasnt aimed particularly at anyone in this forum, well not at least until you turned up, but just at the multitudes in our citys who are like that, we need fans turning up more, so you can pull the stick out of your arse now mate, and yeah you are a troll, so do me a favour and go wreck a thread somewhere else you fuckwit.
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

Posts : 1807
Age : 27
Location : Sydney mate.

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Would have but my social life came calling. Can't really fight that.
Looking forward to Brooky on Saturday against the Warriors this week.
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

Posts : 1807
Age : 27
Location : Sydney mate.

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Would have but my social life came calling. Can't really fight that.
Looking forward to Brooky on Saturday against the Warriors this week.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Holy Grail wrote:
[quote="The Midnight Tinklerdude, not everyone can just move whenever they want, money dosen't grow on trees ya know

He doesnt have to instantly move, you save some up, visit the city look around for ajob etc then you move.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Moderator
Beckham

Posts : 5742
Age : 30
Location : QLD

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 pm

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah youre a hero going to games every week and we're all useless slobs. Seriously dude are you serious

Yeah Im a troll haha. This guy right here...

The useless slob comment wasnt aimed particularly at anyone in this forum, well not at least until you turned up, but just at the multitudes in our citys who are like that, we need fans turning up more, so you can pull the stick out of your arse now mate, and yeah you are a troll, so do me a favour and go wreck a thread somewhere else you fuckwit.

No need for the insults mate. He's not trolling simply stating what everyone would be thinking i assume. Oh and i went to every game this week so get your act together mate. You're not only letting down yourself and your club but the whole NRL, so get off that ass slob.

_________________
RIP Marco Simoncelli 1987 - 2011

XOXO
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 pm

manly4lyf wrote:
Would have but my social life came calling. Can't really fight that.
Looking forward to Brooky on Saturday against the Warriors this week.

You must have a big social life then, I think I'll go out to Brooky too.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru


Posts : 2276

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Youre an angry one arent you? In your first post you said...

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
Who went, who is a true league supporter here, or just a pub dwelling/lounge living remote addicted useless slob?

How isnt that directed at people on here? I watched the games on TV, am I not a true supporter? I live on the Gold Coast (in the southernmost town as well). We get a game once a week or one game every second week, at the least. But let me guess I should just move to Brisbane or something shouldnt I? You were being a douche (telling people to move to watch NRL matches) and I called you out for it. Its not my fault you got so butt hurt over it and had to attempt to abuse me in all your posts. Ill let the troll comment go because youre obviously the new guy and probably new to forums altogether. I didnt wreck the thread. I called you out and you got mad. Stop being a hero
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

Posts : 1807
Age : 27
Location : Sydney mate.

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:22 pm

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
manly4lyf wrote:
Would have but my social life came calling. Can't really fight that.
Looking forward to Brooky on Saturday against the Warriors this week.

You must have a big social life then, I think I'll go out to Brooky too.

Yeah it's pretty big champ.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Beckham wrote:
The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
Brad wrote:
Yeah youre a hero going to games every week and we're all useless slobs. Seriously dude are you serious

Yeah Im a troll haha. This guy right here...

The useless slob comment wasnt aimed particularly at anyone in this forum, well not at least until you turned up, but just at the multitudes in our citys who are like that, we need fans turning up more, so you can pull the stick out of your arse now mate, and yeah you are a troll, so do me a favour and go wreck a thread somewhere else you fuckwit.

No need for the insults mate. He's not trolling simply stating what everyone would be thinking i assume. Oh and i went to every game this week so get your act together mate. You're not only letting down yourself and your club but the whole NRL, so get off that ass slob.

He is trolling, go back and read his first comment, and your assuming wrong I got some positive feedback on this from other posters, the only problem was that guy.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Brad wrote:
Youre an angry one arent you? In your first post you said...

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
Who went, who is a true league supporter here, or just a pub dwelling/lounge living remote addicted useless slob?

How isnt that directed at people on here? I watched the games on TV, am I not a true supporter? I live on the Gold Coast (in the southernmost town as well). We get a game once a week or one game every second week, at the least. But let me guess I should just move to Brisbane or something shouldnt I? You were being a douche (telling people to move to watch NRL matches) and I called you out for it. Its not my fault you got so butt hurt over it and had to attempt to abuse me in all your posts. Ill let the troll comment go because youre obviously the new guy and probably new to forums altogether. I didnt wreck the thread. I called you out and you got mad. Stop being a hero

lol get over it, get a life mate.
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

Posts : 754
Age : 26
Location : Queensland

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:31 pm

It's seems the new addition to the forum is a massive shit dribbler. Fantastic.
To answer your question no I didn't go to the footy this weekend. I watched all the FTA games though.
I attend 2 Cowboys games a year, an Origin and at least 2 other games where I don't support either team. That will probably end up being a couple more by the end of the year I imagine.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:39 pm

jackcf_93 wrote:
It's seems the new addition to the forum is a massive shit dribbler. Fantastic.
To answer your question no I didn't go to the footy this weekend. I watched all the FTA games though.
I attend 2 Cowboys games a year, an Origin and at least 2 other games where I don't support either team. That will probably end up being a couple more by the end of the year I imagine.

is anyone else having their period over this? confused
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru


Posts : 2276

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Dude is so cut. Hes like the TopDog of this forum
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Brad wrote:
Dude is so cut. Hes like the TopDog of this forum
lol get a life dude Laughing go and troll somewhere else your sad and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

Posts : 754
Age : 26
Location : Queensland

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Brad wrote:
Dude is so cut. Hes like the TopDog of this forum

He's just like him actually. How many times has he accused someone else of being TopDog?
And here we have the troll calling others trolls.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Brad wrote:
Dude is so cut. Hes like the TopDog of this forum

He's got a long way to go before he reaches TopDog's standards.

TopDog's the worst troll a forum's ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru


Posts : 2276

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Hes on his way. He's about as biased as TD and plenty retarded
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 pm

jackcf_93 wrote:
Brad wrote:
Dude is so cut. Hes like the TopDog of this forum

He's just like him actually. How many times has he accused someone else of being TopDog?
And here we have the troll calling others trolls.

I take it your one of Brads mates?
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Brad wrote:
Hes on his way. He's about as biased as TD and plenty retarded

Laughing must be that time of the month eh Brad?
Dude, next time you have your period dont come on here with your bitchy mates and ruin a thread, go and be a troll somewhere else.

Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Danger32 wrote:
Brad wrote:
Dude is so cut. Hes like the TopDog of this forum

He's got a long way to go before he reaches TopDog's standards.

TopDog's the worst troll a forum's ever seen.

Im not being a troll, I started this thread remember?
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

Posts : 665
Age : 119
Location : Sydney

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:26 pm

seriously if you want to bitch go and do it in private, the only people who are trolling are you guys, I started this thread to see how many forumers attend games regularly and to encourage others who dont, if you dont like that or me then keep it to youself, deadset your worse than a pack of catholic school girls.
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

Posts : 754
Age : 26
Location : Queensland

Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:34 pm

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
Who went, who is a true league supporter here, or just a pub dwelling/lounge living remote addicted useless slob?
I was at the Tigers Rabbitohs Fri nite, and the Dragons doggies at the SCG today.

I'm still a fat slob though, i just say things on forums to make myself feel a little better because i'm a fat slob.
Finally you've said something I can agree with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Who went to a game this round?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com