Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Who went to a game this round?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
keno
Guru
keno

Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:25 am

settle pettles

to the topic at hand, i will be going to the broncos v knights tonight. naturally i will be supporting the dragons.
Back to top Go down
Al3x7754
Guru
Al3x7754

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:37 am

Didn't go as I prefer watching AFL over NRL...but will make an attempt to go to a Storm match...one that there is a dull AFL match playing simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:33 am

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
I live a 6 hour drive from the Warriors home ground. So no I didn't go to a game.

where do you live, Wellington?

Hastings in the Hawkes Bay...it's on the east coast of the North Island. Shit hole!!

Move to Auckland then, I was there a few years ago its OK.

Well I'm currently having a quarter life crisis...and I'm looking at moving. Was gonna move to Melbourne with the gf but she can't leave in NZ because she's got to finish her accounting qualifications. I'm contemplating a move to melb alone or we're thinking of moving somewhere else in NZ, Auckland could be the go.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:43 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Attitude mate. Plain and simple.

agreed, somethings definitely not right at redfern.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 am

keno wrote:
settle pettles

to the topic at hand, i will be going to the broncos v knights tonight. naturally i will be supporting the dragons.

lol huh? Laughing
I envy you, I would love to be there too, this is going to be a great victory for the Knights!
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:46 am

Al3x7754 wrote:
Didn't go as I prefer watching AFL over NRL...but will make an attempt to go to a Storm match...one that there is a dull AFL match playing simultaneously.

awesome dude, you will love it, its not dull or boring if you know whats going on out there.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:48 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
I live a 6 hour drive from the Warriors home ground. So no I didn't go to a game.

Hastings in the Hawkes Bay...it's on the east coast of the North Island. Shit hole!!

Well I'm currently having a quarter life crisis...and I'm looking at moving. Was gonna move to Melbourne with the gf but she can't leave in NZ because she's got to finish her accounting qualifications. I'm contemplating a move to melb alone or we're thinking of moving somewhere else in NZ, Auckland could be the go.

come to Sydney man, theres heaps more kiwis here than in Melbourne, better weather and beaches and theres alot more league to go to of course.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:05 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

come to Sydney man, theres heaps more kiwis here than in Melbourne, better weather and beaches and theres alot more league to go to of course.

have considered it, but have heaps of mates in Melbourne already just got to work out if the mrs is worth waiting around for, she'll need another 18months before she can move out of NZ.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 am

Brad wrote:
Stop being a douche Midnight Tinkler

F*** off arsehole.
No need for the insults mate, Brad is a gun member.

Good to have a couple of new members around of late though, but yeh chill.

Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Went to the Bris/Doggggies game on Friday was crap, had a chat to Wally Lewis and one of the Bris cheerleaders after the game, just on that subject majority of the Broncs cheergirls are pretty feral.

Went to Tits/Choooookies on Saturday was shattered we lost after starting so well but had a blast. Met all the boys and got my jersey signed by them all except BJ and Mini i think.. Most of them were good blokes and the ones i expected to be a little hard to chat to or whatever were the opposite. Had a chat to Mose Masoe for a good 10/15 mins, also had a decent chat with FPN and Jake Friend. JWH, Daniel Conn and Marty Kennedy were nice guys and overall everyone was pretty sweet. Just wish we won.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who went to a game this round?   Who went to a game this round? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who went to a game this round?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com