Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Idris to the Titans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad
Guru

Idris to the Titans Empty
PostSubject: Idris to the Titans   Idris to the Titans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 am

JAMAL Idris is poised to sign with the Titans in a major blow for both the Bulldogs and the Knights.

The Daily Telegraph can exclusively reveal the giant centre has agreed to join the Titans and will inform the Bulldogs of his decision this afternoon.

Idris was being hunted by several clubs but was impressed by the Titans after a quick-fire tour last week.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-star-jamal-idris-chooses-to-join-gold-coast-titans/story-e6frexnr-1226037725259
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Idris to the Titans   Idris to the Titans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:56 am

Woweee..

Really expected him to either join the Knights or stay with the Dogggies.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Idris to the Titans   Idris to the Titans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:00 am

That was unexpected.. Idris should of have stayed with the Dogs imo.
But yeah, good pick up by Gold Coast, lost Friend and gained Idris.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Administrator
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Idris to the Titans   Idris to the Titans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:04 am

Just a couple of things:

- Who are the GC recruiters and WTF are they doing? They lose a workhorse in Friend but use big $$$ to sign a centre.
- I'm kind of glad the Dogs didn't sign him with the big bucks being offered. We now have 400k saved to spend on other players.
- Timmy Lafai really looks like a good player and surely will be in the centres next year with Josh Morris, I like that combination.
- If we can sign James Graham it will certainly boost our forward pack.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Idris to the Titans   Idris to the Titans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:27 am

I think the Titans needed to buy a decent outside back though and they certainly got that. Michaels has been playing well on the wing but the likes of Tonga and Mead have been poor, Thompson is a backrower imo. And they still have Kevin Gordon to come in. What happened to Toopi and Tomane surely they should come into consideration atm? Matt Srama has big wraps, he is only a young bloke but already he is being compared to Friend in the way he organises a side.

Edit: I also heard on FSN that Idris is getting his own tv show or something along those lines haha so that would have come into his head when making up his mind.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
tk101
Veteran
tk101

PostSubject: Re: Idris to the Titans   Idris to the Titans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 am

Roger wrote:
Just a couple of things:

- Who are the GC recruiters and WTF are they doing? They lose a workhorse in Friend but use big $$$ to sign a centre.
- I'm kind of glad the Dogs didn't sign him with the big bucks being offered. We now have 400k saved to spend on other players.
- Timmy Lafai really looks like a good player and surely will be in the centres next year with Josh Morris, I like that combination.

Pretty much sums up everything I would have said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/tk_tk
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Idris to the Titans   Idris to the Titans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Roger wrote:
Just a couple of things:

maybe the GC recruiters are related to the nsw selectors. as useful as tits on a bull
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Idris to the Titans   Idris to the Titans Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:23 am

Bad move Idris, you should have come and played under Wayne Bennett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idris to the Titans   Idris to the Titans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idris to the Titans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com