Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Maguire to coach South Sydney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad
Guru

Maguire to coach South Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Maguire to coach South Sydney   Maguire to coach South Sydney Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:17 am

The story we all knew has been confirmed...

SOUTH Sydney have announced that the future of the club will be in the hands of rookie coach Michael Maguire for the next four years.

The Rabbitohs confirmed the worse-kept secret in rugby league with a press statement this morning.

Maguire, currently coaching in the UK Super League with Wigan, said he was prepared for the greatest challenge of his career.

"My wife Joelle and I are from large families and a big draw card of my decision was to have them within easy reach of our young kids, especially our eldest who starts school next year.," Maguire said.

"In football terms the NRL coaching window opened briefly and I took the decision to grab hold of a big club with big expectations, a high calibre board and management, and world class training facilities. Not unlike my first attraction to Wigan and Ian,"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/souths-sydney-rabbitohs-get-new-coach-michael-maguire-from-wigan-warriors/story-e6frfgbo-1226040060814
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Maguire to coach South Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maguire to coach South Sydney   Maguire to coach South Sydney Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:31 am

Happy, and looking forward to 2012
Back to top Go down

Maguire to coach South Sydney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com