Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

chris sandow an eel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

chris sandow an eel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris sandow an eel   chris sandow an eel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Only people that don't understand the word rivalry would think that the Bunnies and Cocks would even consider shaking hands and joining forces let alone it being success. You only have to look at the Ill fated Bears/Manly merger to realize that 2 long standing feuding clubs can not, and will not work together as they'll only ever be interested in their own agenda.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: chris sandow an eel   chris sandow an eel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:00 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Only people that don't understand the word rivalry would think that the Bunnies and Cocks would even consider shaking hands and joining forces let alone it being success. You only have to look at the Ill fated Bears/Manly merger to realize that 2 long standing feuding clubs can not, and will not work together as they'll only ever be interested in their own agenda.

its all hype dude, theres not really much hate between the clubs and their supporters, I been to a few of their games, its not like there's police and riot squad there keeping them apart.
I think of serious rivalry I think of Rangers Celtic, most rugby league supporters at games and afterwards get along together reasonably well.
Both clubs have lousy support too, so just merge them, share the junior teams and create a new team that represents the whole of inner Sydney.
Souths and Easts belong to the past, and so do some other teams, for the greater good of rugby league, its time to make some hard decisions and move on to the future.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: chris sandow an eel   chris sandow an eel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:18 pm

It's not all hype you chuckle head. There is genuine dislike there from both sides and neither sides fans would genuinely support a merged side. I know I wouldn't and could almost guarantee Becks or Hank wouldn't either. Not to mention that I doubt that there is any sporting organization in the world that would allow their last 2 foundation clubs to fold and let 100 years disappear into the wind.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: chris sandow an eel   chris sandow an eel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Holy shit
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: chris sandow an eel   chris sandow an eel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:30 am

You know what I call rivalry....Storm and Broncos.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: chris sandow an eel   chris sandow an eel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Merging the roosters and rabbits is nearly as bad as having a mutant rabbit chook as a mascot

Last edited by Tanswell87 on Mon May 09, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: chris sandow an eel   chris sandow an eel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:17 pm

How funny was Sandow's Camera tricks....great stuff i was pissin myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chris sandow an eel   chris sandow an eel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chris sandow an eel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com