Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Soft Accusations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

Soft Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Soft Accusations   Soft Accusations Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:13 pm

I call Shenanigans on Steve Matai i know he's a badass and does smash people but i haven't seen a player on better teams with the trainer he's always getting the magic sponge
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Soft Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Accusations   Soft Accusations Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Matai's a wimp everytime he makes a tackle he clutches at his neck knee or shoulder
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

Soft Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Accusations   Soft Accusations Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:10 pm

to be fair he is a good manly player who doesn't let his "injuries" affect his game....one of my pet hates when playin (i doubt this goes on at the higher levels) was players claiming there injuries are worse than they are so your impressed when they play injured it's the skirts way of being tough.
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

Soft Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Accusations   Soft Accusations Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Matai always goes down after a knock or so. But he gets up and keeps playing.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Soft Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Accusations   Soft Accusations Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Because he isn't injured his just a sook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soft Accusations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Accusations   Soft Accusations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soft Accusations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com