Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NZ Warriors - genuine contenders?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

NZ Warriors - genuine contenders? Empty
PostSubject: NZ Warriors - genuine contenders?   NZ Warriors - genuine contenders? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:06 am

So they've won four on the trot now, including three impressive away victories. Until today you would have to say they've definitely been flying under the radar. Plenty of big name Warriors players are still yet to hit top form.

Not many teams would want to travel across the ditch for a knockout game come September.

Are the Warriors genuine contenders to the likes of the Dragons, Cowboys, Storm etc? Yeh / nah??

Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: NZ Warriors - genuine contenders?   NZ Warriors - genuine contenders? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:12 am

they are yes. consistancy has been their biggest issue in recent years, on somedays you can get a warriors team which could put 50 on you, or you could put 50 on them. but now their consistant, they are definite contenders and who knows what sort of upsets they could brew. i'm always nervous when it's the dragons weekend to play them.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: NZ Warriors - genuine contenders?   NZ Warriors - genuine contenders? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:18 pm

I think Manly are too
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: NZ Warriors - genuine contenders?   NZ Warriors - genuine contenders? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Their halves are the biggest worry for mine, don't think their halves can give them a genuine shot at the title.

I expect them to make the 8 however.
Back to top Go down
Kiwinhaiti
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: NZ Warriors - genuine contenders?   NZ Warriors - genuine contenders? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:16 pm

They'll be there in the top 8 at the end of the season but the halves run a bit hot and cold. Plus I think the club needs to get rid of Cleary he's not gonna be the coach to bring the club it's first title. I'd like him to prove me wrong but can't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
40/20
Professional
40/20

PostSubject: Re: NZ Warriors - genuine contenders?   NZ Warriors - genuine contenders? Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:35 am

Panthers wrote:
So they've won four on the trot now, including three impressive away victories. Until today you would have to say they've definitely been flying under the radar. Plenty of big name Warriors players are still yet to hit top form.

Not many teams would want to travel across the ditch for a knockout game come September.

Are the Warriors genuine contenders to the likes of the Dragons, Cowboys, Storm etc? Yeh / nah??

Title contenders? No. Definitely top 8 and maybe even push for a top 4 spot.

But unless there are some long term injuries to key players at the Dragons and Storm, I'd back those two teams to be deciding the premiership in October.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NZ Warriors - genuine contenders?   NZ Warriors - genuine contenders? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NZ Warriors - genuine contenders?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com