Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Gus's News & Rumours

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phillip Gould
Rookie
Phillip Gould

Gus's News & Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:35 pm

I am aware of the 'Rumoured Signings' Thread of this forum, however I thought I should share with you posters here some news on certain signing rumours around the National Rugby League.

I am a busy soul, yet will update the news as often as I can.
Note: These are not incorrect or created rumours by myself, but ones which I have heard circulating.

Last edited by Phillip Gould on Thu May 19, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phillip Gould
Rookie
Phillip Gould

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:38 pm

I had posted these rumours in the 'Rumoured Signings' thread earlier.

Esi Tonga has rumoured to have signed with Parramatta, allowing Joel Reddy to leave for the Bulldogs next season and also due to the signings of Idris and Champion from the Gold Coast club.

Newcastle have expressed interest in Nathan Fien, as he is looking to move with Wayne Bennett.
Danny Buderus, former Knights player, has apparently also signed with the club.
Darius Boyd is expected to sign after the Origin Series.

Cronulla Sharks have amassed interest in former player Greg Bird, as the Titans look to free some cap space. The losses of Douglas and Snowden allow Cronulla a hefty amount of money to burn.
Justin Poore is on the outer with Parramatta, and Cronulla are interested in his services following the losses of their two main props next season.

The Esi Tonga signing has been confirmed. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/05/19/3221611.htm?site=sport§ion=rugbyleague
Back to top Go down
Phillip Gould
Rookie
Phillip Gould

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:43 pm

As I also posted in the 'Rumoured Signings' thread from another poster on this forum, Sonny Bill Williams has also been linked to the Parramatta Eels, as they look to bolster their otherwise poor recruiting.
This move would be done, if at all, after the Rugby World Cup has completed.

Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:58 pm

So what you're saying is that you just made a pointless thread repeating what you or someone else has already stated in another thread????
Back to top Go down
Phillip Gould
Rookie
Phillip Gould

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Oh you may find it pointless, but I am giving news which you may find informative at a later date.
All rumours I find will be posted in this thread, instead of cluttering the 'Rumoured Signings' thread.
This is for my rumours and news only, hence the title.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:07 pm

So stealing poor lozzas chair wasn't just a one off selfish act, now you want your own rumor thread, of which everything you just wrote could be found in this weeks big league or rlw..
Back to top Go down
Phillip Gould
Rookie
Phillip Gould

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Adding on from above, Cronulla are in the box seat to sign Isaac De Gois, as Bennett's arrival at the Knights has seen an influx of player movements.
De Gois has played with Cronulla previously, as which I'm sure you are all aware.

There seems to be a trend of Cronulla and Gold Coast Titans rumours about. Sam Tagataese is in talks with the Sharks as well.

And no mate, my sources are not from RLW or BL, interesting magazines they are, but I find my information from other areas.
I don't see it being any harm to gather it all here. I am simply enlightening the League posters here with fuel for discussion and information.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:46 pm

I support users on TFW that go against the social norms of TFW society like 'there can only be one whore thread'

I'm right behind you Gus. Plus you have excellent sources that have the news before it catches on the internet media.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:54 pm

I've got a better idea.. Why don't you just make a new thread for every rumour you have Rolling Eyes

Anyway we'll all continue to use the real thread so feel free to use it when this dies.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Phillip Gould
Rookie
Phillip Gould

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:56 pm

I'll post them in the Confirmed section when they are proven correct.

You would think such a sporting online community would be open arms to change.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:05 pm

It's all about Tall Poppy Syndrome
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:29 pm

What team do you go for again Suge?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:36 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
What team do you go for again Suge?? Laughing
Okay I'll admit I like to keep 2 poppies taller then the rest
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm half expecting champion man to make a thread declaring that he is one if not both Gus and Tinky-Winky, as well as being topdog.. Or it could be Suge.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:41 am

Foolish, only a mastermind can pull off such a feat.
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:01 am

Keep up the good work Gus. Legend!
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:07 am

We all already knew these rumours
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:21 am

esi has already signed with parra...100 percent confirmed.yet to be to released to the general public..

Josh reynolds and a source spoke and josh admitted that he is a chance to sign with souths. This source notified a group of us and got in before daily telegraphs little plug on josh today..

Just give us u fat F***...i actually do have sources that extend outside of internet newspaper articles.

Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Your source is the telegraph rabbit so stop lying.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
esi has already signed with parra...100 percent confirmed.yet to be to released to the general public..

Josh reynolds and a source spoke and josh admitted that he is a chance to sign with souths. This source notified a group of us and got in before daily telegraphs little plug on josh today..

Just give us u fat F***...i actually do have sources that extend outside of internet newspaper articles.

Fire up!!
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Twitter NRLnews is the best
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:21 am

esi has signed...what a suprise

i could easily approve knowledge of josh reynolds being linked to souths before dt plugged it...but what do i have to prove to you.

Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:15 am

The RSI signing was reported over 3 days ago
Back to top Go down
Phillip Gould
Rookie
Phillip Gould

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:59 am

Phillip Gould wrote:
Adding on from above, Cronulla are in the box seat to sign Isaac De Gois, as Bennett's arrival at the Knights has seen an influx of player movements.
De Gois has played with Cronulla previously, as which I'm sure you are all aware.

There seems to be a trend of Cronulla and Gold Coast Titans rumours about. Sam Tagataese is in talks with the Sharks as well.

And no mate, my sources are not from RLW or BL, interesting magazines they are, but I find my information from other areas.
I don't see it being any harm to gather it all here. I am simply enlightening the League posters here with fuel for discussion and information.

Well it seems as I was quite correct with Sam signing with Cronulla effective immediately. Cronulla seem very active in the player market.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/cronulla-sharks-circle-props-to-join-sam-tagataese-and-jeff-robson/story-e6frfgbo-1226075060750
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 am

Phillip Gould wrote:
Phillip Gould wrote:

Well it seems as I was quite correct with Sam signing with Cronulla effective immediately. Cronulla seem very active in the player market.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/cronulla-sharks-circle-props-to-join-sam-tagataese-and-jeff-robson/story-e6frfgbo-1226075060750

*Gives round of Aplause*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gus's News & Rumours   Gus's News & Rumours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gus's News & Rumours
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com