Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumoured Signings

Go down 
+33
Peter Sterling
dragons10
Panthers
Ruggerhead
Hendo Maroon
Rozza
RED&GREEN4EVA
jamesturtle
Holy Grail
Damo
KromyD
SUGEKNIGHT
Phillip Gould
manly4lyf
jtm91
Jenko
keno
DB
Scotty
JB-NQC
Danger32
Tanswell87
panthersftw
The Tank
Thehattrickrabbit
James
jackcf_93
Brenton
Pat Macrack
All_Star94
Beckham
Hank Moody
Brad
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Brad
Guru

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:44 pm

We all know he wont last long Thumbright
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 pm

i would rather keep Sutton and buy a new halfback.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Heard on Skysports that Maguire wants to bring Finch and Hoffman back to Aus to play for Souths.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Well John Sutton isn't going anywhere next year after he signed a 3 year deal with the rabbitohs
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Locke to the Roosters immediately..

Yesssssss would be so happy if this happened i have a massive man crush on Locke and with Mini nearing the end this would be perfect. About to tell Watts to go jump so we have abit of room to spare.
Back to top Go down
Pat Macrack
Guru
Pat Macrack

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Beckham wrote:
Locke to the Roosters immediately..

Yesssssss would be so happy if this happened i have a massive man crush on Locke and with Mini nearing the end this would be perfect. About to tell Watts to go jump so we have abit of room to spare.

Great pickup for the Roosters if true.

Would be good for Locke too, as it seems as though the Fish is now the one being groomed for the Warriors #1 once Lance Hohaia goes to the Super League.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:07 am

Locke is piss
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:24 am

Good, hopefully this will push fuckin' Aubo back into the second row, my DT needs it badly.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:44 am

Quade Cooper > Broncos.
Corey Norman > Cowboys.

Apparently there is a press conference scheduled for today to announce Cooper coming to the Broncos
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 am

Read on Twitter that Dave Taylor is taking a pay cut to go back to Brisbane next year
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:49 am

Brenton wrote:
Quade Cooper > Broncos.
Corey Norman > Cowboys.

Apparently there is a press conference scheduled for today to announce Cooper coming to the Broncos

Can't see it happening but I'd love to see Cooper play league. Will be interesting to see what happens.

I love Norman, it would suck for him to go. Sad Although if he were to go anywhere I'd hope it was the Cowboys. Playing with JT would be awesome for him although I couldn't see him overtaking Thompson in the pecking order because he has been great this year. Apparently the Titans are after him too.
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:54 am

Brad wrote:
Read on Twitter that Dave Taylor is taking a pay cut to go back to Brisbane next year

That would be pretty cool but our backrow is pretty much settled now which means he would have to play upfront which im not sure if im really happy about.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:55 am

From twitter:

NRLNEWS (NRL News)
RR: Let the rumour mill kick in again. Rumour is Matt King and Joseph Tomane to both return to the Storm.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:10 am

^^If that is true, Matt King to replace Beau Champion (if he moves to GCT).
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:55 am

albert kelly to souths has legs..unfortunately while i am sure he is a great talent. Id prefer an organiser in finch and a halves combo of kelly and sandow would be the smallest halves combo in the nrl and add luke and james roberts and it would be the smallest spine in the comp. Finesse filled but lack of guts.

Resigning sandow is a must...he has emerged out of nowhere and is showing great form and is looking to be going in the right direction
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:17 am

NRLNEWS NRL News
RR: Rumour is that Panthers FB Lachlan Coote is headed to either Souths Roosters or Dragons. 4-year deal for Boyd 2 Knights expected too.

NRLNEWS NRL News
RR: Sharks five-eighth Albert Kelly is close to re-signing with the club for a further 3 years.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 am

Sharks looking at Andrew Fifita
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 am

The Tigers will try to keep Fifita, Right Tank??
I dont want Coote to leave.
If Corey Norman does leave, that will be a blow for the broncos because he was expected to replace the master next season.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Coote won't be going anywhere. He's a Penrith junior and hasn't he already extended his contract till the end of the 2014 season anyways?
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:12 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
albert kelly to souths has legs..unfortunately while i am sure he is a great talent. Id prefer an organiser in finch and a halves combo of kelly and sandow would be the smallest halves combo in the nrl and add luke and james roberts and it would be the smallest spine in the comp. Finesse filled but lack of guts.

Resigning sandow is a must...he has emerged out of nowhere and is showing great form and is looking to be going in the right direction

Looks like Sandow is off to the eels.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:13 am

Brenton wrote:
Quade Cooper > Broncos.
Corey Norman > Cowboys.

Norman is contracted until 2012 and I doubt in the slight chance Cooper where to join the broncos he wouldnt announce it until after the rugby world cup.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:30 am

Brenton wrote:
Quade Cooper > Broncos.
Corey Norman > Cowboys.

You were joking here I'm assuming.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:32 am

Danger32 wrote:
Brenton wrote:
Quade Cooper > Broncos.
Corey Norman > Cowboys.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:35 am

Brenton wrote:
Danger32 wrote:
Brenton wrote:
Quade Cooper > Broncos.
Corey Norman > Cowboys.

Laughing

Lol. I only just saw your post. Couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:36 am

I got my sources Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rumoured Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumoured Signings
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to: