Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Official Big Red V Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Big Dell
Rookie
The Big Dell

Official Big Red V Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:03 pm

We are the Big Red V Salute with us.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 am

Thumbdown Boooooo!
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:39 am

Salut

looking sharp big dell
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 am

Hey D10 Smile
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:27 am

who the hell is this guy? good thread though Smile
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:52 am

up the dragons!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 am

i have to say nightingale is a gun!

easily one of my favourite players in the whole of the nrl. Every game he puts in his all and always looks like he is about to break through the line!

Also cant wait for this origin period to be over! Would love our team to back at full strength.
Back to top Go down
The Big Dell
Rookie
The Big Dell

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:17 pm

dragons10 wrote:
who the hell is this guy? good thread though Smile

I am the Big Dell who the hell are You. Big Red V may have lost today But We will be back up the top in no time Storm have Nothing on The Big Red V.
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:25 pm

DB wrote:
i have to say nightingale is a gun!

easily one of my favourite players in the whole of the nrl. Every game he puts in his all and always looks like he is about to break through the line!

Also cant wait for this origin period to be over! Would love our team to back at full strength.

i love Nightingale he is sooo goood. Definatly one of the best wingers in the game.
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:08 am

Opinions on Moltzen signing?

"The 22-year-old is expected to fill the void at fullback created by Darius Boyd's decision to follow coach Wayne Bennett to Newcastle in 2012."

http://nrl.com.au/dragons-confirm-moltzen-nrl-signing/tabid/10874/newsid/63712/default.aspx

I need Gus here.....NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:19 pm

i always saw kyle stanley taking over the fullback position. He imo would dominate it.

I do really rate moltzen but i think he will be used off the bench. Or at least i hope since i much prefer stanley's spark he brings to the game. He is able to fill in all of the backline and will be a great asset come origin time next year.

Also anyone know whats the go with mckinnon? Heard somewhere that he had been poached? Any truth to this?
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:22 pm

DB wrote:
i always saw kyle stanley taking over the fullback position. He imo would dominate it.

I do really rate moltzen but i think he will be used off the bench. Or at least i hope since i much prefer stanley's spark he brings to the game. He is able to fill in all of the backline and will be a great asset come origin time next year.

Also anyone know whats the go with mckinnon? Heard somewhere that he had been poached? Any truth to this?
I assume your talking about Alex Mckinnion. He has signed with the knights.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:59 pm

fark! Well the knights have some good talent in him!
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:49 am

I always thought Nightingale to Fullback and Tagive to Wing. Moltzy brings good depth to our halves though.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:08 pm

tagive is absolutely useless!

every match he makes a rookie error which costs us big time. His defence for such a big bloke is average and seems to always get caught out. Also his fitness is shit! I havent seen him get through a game where he hasnt cramped up yet.

i hate bagging out a dragon but he is shit
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:13 am

cooper resigns till the end of 2014! good news that we wont be losing both of our centres at once. cooper has been amazing the games he has played this year. he has really started to get a lot more attacking play in his game with a quality winger outside of him.

glad we have him signed up for years to come
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:42 am

2013 wasnt it?
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:01 am

Yeah I don't think it's 2014 DB Laughing
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Rugby League Week Matt Cooper has extended his contract with the Dragons until the end of 2014. #NRL #RedV

I just took what i got from RLW off facebook.....
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Cooper Extends Dragons Contract

The St George Illawarra Dragons announced on Thursday that Matt Cooper has agreed to a two-year contract extension that will see him remain at the Club at least until the end of 2013.

The Shellharbour junior made his debut for the Dragons in the opening round of the 2000 season against the Cronulla Sharks and has played 211 NRL games to date.

Cooper, 32, is presently the sixth most-capped player in Club history, behind only Norm Provan (256), Ben Hornby (241), Billy Smith (234), Craig Young (234) and Graeme Langlands (227), and played an important role in last season’s Grand-Final victory.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from the dragons website

Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:57 am

What is your opinion on the Illawarra Team of the Century?
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:40 am

dragons10 wrote:
What is your opinion on the Illawarra Team of the Century?
Thumbleft Imagine all of those players in the one team, man that's some talent, especially when you have to leave out the likes of Hornby and Cooper.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 am

The GST flag (great st george team) should be changed to GSC (great st george coach). Least until next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Big Red V Thread   Official Big Red V Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Big Red V Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com