Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 Create a Team of Players who...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Have never won a premiership and now retired. NRL, ARL, Winfield Cup etc. none of the clubs like wynnum manly or wentworthville and shit. Also cannot be playing in Super League, or any other sport

1. Tim Brasher
2. Rod Wishart
3. Andrew Ettinghausen
4. Paul Bowman
5. Matt Sing
6. Wally Lewis (c)
7. Stacey Jones
8. Steve Roach
9. Ben Elias
10. Jason Stevens
11. Bob Lindner
12. Gavin Miller
13. Wayne Pearce

14. Trent Barrett
15. Mat Rogers
16. Billy Moore
17. Brad Mackay

whats yours?
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Wouldn't have a clue about a team but cant believe ET, Lewis & Pearce never won premierships.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:06 pm

ET played with the Sharks his whole career...go figure, Lewis got sacked from the Broncos before they won the premiership and Wayne Pearce tried and tried but couldnt get Balmain over the line
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru


Posts : 1378
Age : 28

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:00 am

I think you pretty much name them all. I made mine with a bit of research without looking at yours, but it came up 95% the same as your. I could make individual suggestions instead, but not a team.

Nathan Brown
Milton Thaiday
Ruben Wiki
Joe Vagana
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru


Posts : 1378
Age : 28

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:13 am

Oh wait i forgot. Taniela Tuiaki
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Posts : 2156
Age : 40
Location : SYDNEY

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:37 am

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
I think you pretty much name them all. I made mine with a bit of research without looking at yours, but it came up 95% the same as your. I could make individual suggestions instead, but not a team.

Nathan Brown
Milton Thaiday
Ruben Wiki
Joe Vagana

Pretty crappy research if you couldn't find out Wiki won with Canberra in 94 Tinks..
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

Posts : 574
Age : 21

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:25 am

David Peachy and Nathan Blacklock are some other ones.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru


Posts : 1378
Age : 28

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
I think you pretty much name them all. I made mine with a bit of research without looking at yours, but it came up 95% the same as your. I could make individual suggestions instead, but not a team.

Nathan Brown
Milton Thaiday
Ruben Wiki
Joe Vagana

Pretty crappy research if you couldn't find out Wiki won with Canberra in 94 Tinks..

Congratulations, you passed the test
I purposely done that to see if anyone can correct me. You are now promoted to the next level. You're currently 2 levels behind Tinks.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

Posts : 574
Age : 21

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 am

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
I think you pretty much name them all. I made mine with a bit of research without looking at yours, but it came up 95% the same as your. I could make individual suggestions instead, but not a team.

Nathan Brown
Milton Thaiday
Ruben Wiki
Joe Vagana

Pretty crappy research if you couldn't find out Wiki won with Canberra in 94 Tinks..

Congratulations, you passed the test
I purposely done that to see if anyone can correct me. You are now promoted to the next level. You're currently 2 levels behind Tinks.
haha bull
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 am

this space reserved for paul gallen- 2016
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru


Posts : 1378
Age : 28

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 am

This space is reserved for Greg Inglis - 2019

that's if he stays with the Rabbitohs for the rest of his career.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Posts : 2156
Age : 40
Location : SYDNEY

Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Good one Tinks.. Thumbright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Create a Team of Players who... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a Team of Players who...   Create a Team of Players who... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Create a Team of Players who...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com