Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confirmed Signings

Go down 
+29
Scotty
Roger
The Tank
DB
dragons10
keno
All_Star94
Hendo Maroon
Rozza
KromyD
RED&GREEN4EVA
JB-NQC
SUGEKNIGHT
Hank Moody
Phillip Gould
James
jackcf_93
jamesturtle
Panthers
Brad
manly4lyf
panthersftw
Tanswell87
Beckham
jtm91
Holy Grail
Thehattrickrabbit
Danger32
Brenton
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Aiden Sezer is a gun. Dogs will regret letting go of him.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Was only a matter of time before Chambers came back.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:00 pm

pat richards- warriors
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:11 pm

pretty good signing,
Will he take over Maloney as GK?
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
pat richards- warriors

wigan ?
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Got a source, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Lol it was that he has signed with wigan for 2 years
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:29 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_league/13308839.stm
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Chambers was deadset useless at union so no surprise his coming back
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Kade Snowden to Knights.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/kade-snowden-finally-agrees-to-terms-with-newcastle-knights-after-a-meeting-with-owner-nathan-tinkler/story-fn2mcuj6-1226053329960

Losing both Douglas and Snowden in one year. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Sharks are screwed they'll never get replacement props the same quality as Douglas and snowden
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Hodges signed on for another 3 years at brisbane
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:40 pm

I feel so sorry for Cronulla, losing both Snowden and Douglas next year, they have a ton of recruiment to do.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:20 pm

The Gold Coast Titans will boast a lethal NRL attack next season with Beau Champion joining young powerhouse Jamal Idris in the centres.

Champion on Friday signed a three-year deal with the Titans, after securing a release from the final years of his contract with Melbourne for family reasons.
http://www.nrl.com/titans-add-a-champion-to-nrl-team/tabid/10874/newsid/62761/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Gotta feel for Esi Tonga, his form displayed in 2009 prior to his injury was outstanding from memory, and only this year he cements a first grade spot again. With the new addition of Champion and Idris for the 2012 season, it'll be a tough ask for him to crack it in the starting centres. Steve Michaels will be another who may not see his name in the backline next year as well.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Ben Roberts > Parra

http://www.zerotackle.com.au/rumour-ben-roberts-signs-year-deal-eels-2024/
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Esi is set to join Willie at the cowboys apparently
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:26 am

Ryan Williamson - Panthers
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:02 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Exciting signing, look forward to seeing him in Penrith colours if he sticks around. Razz
Back to top Go down
jamesturtle
Rookie

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:12 am

panthersftw wrote:
do you have a link for it
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:00 am

I thought he was giving up footy all together or some garbage?
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:59 am

jackcf_93 wrote:

Thats what I thought too. I don't know what the go is but I wouldn't want someone not committed to being a professional NRL player at my club. When he was up Nth QLD I heard he was more interested in driving around in his 4x4 and going pig hunting than playing footy haha. Although with a bit of dedication, he could be a talent.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:08 pm

James wrote:
jackcf_93 wrote:

Thats what I thought too. I don't know what the go is but I wouldn't want someone not committed to being a professional NRL player at my club. When he was up Nth QLD I heard he was more interested in driving around in his 4x4 and going pig hunting than playing footy haha. Although with a bit of dedication, he could be a talent.

Haha yeah he loves his hunting.. He joked he gave up footy to become a Recon Sniper Laughing

He hasn't told anyone i know anything but Sandor Earl seems to think he's on the way to Penrith so i'd say it's a done deal. He scored a hattrick last week and a try + assist this week, no doubt he'll make it if his head is in it but who knows with Willo.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:32 pm

jamesturtle wrote:
panthersftw wrote:
do you have a link for it

Quote :

Former Sydney Roosters centre Ryan Williamson's presence at Panthers training this week sparked speculation he was Phil Gould's first recruit. But Sin Bin was told the 2007 Australian Schoolboys rep, who quit the Roosters last year to return to North Queensland, had agreed to join the club before Gould's appointment.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sharks-testing-water-for-sbw-and-cooper-20110512-1eku0.html#ixzz1MAlwSCu3
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Fox Sports News reporting Nate Myles has signed a 4-year deal with the Gold Coast Titans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confirmed Signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Signings   Confirmed Signings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Signings
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to: