Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio?   Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:03 am

If so i am actually am combining with a mate for a NRL talk show for 30min from 6:30pm til 7pm Friday night...if your keen to listen its 99.7fm

Let me know if your keen for a listen before friday and ill give a shout out....the more listeners the better cause they will keep us on. Also ill promote the forum when i get on there Smile

anyone going to have a listen?
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio?   Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:35 am

just got told we reach as far as the Sunshine Coast to the North, Beaudesert to the South
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio?   Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:02 am

if i remember i'll have a listen in
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio?   Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:13 am

Solid mate, any chance of listening online here from NZ?
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio?   Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 am

nah thats a negative, though if i work it out, ill attempt to get a recording and upload it Smile
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio?   Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 pm

How's this going Hank?
I'm keen to give it a listen tomorrow night if I remember.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio?   Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:31 pm

didnt get much ratings.. Sad my guess is the station... so they canned it unless i can think of a way to get more people listening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio?   Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone in the Brisbane Area listen to the radio?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com