Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Most Underrated Player in the NRL

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated Player in the NRL   Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:50 am

Ash Graham, leading the comp in meters gained and hit ups made plus has 11 tries this season.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated Player in the NRL   Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:55 am

Scotty wrote:
Ash Graham, leading the comp in meters gained and hit ups made plus has 11 tries this season.

This. One of the form wingers of the comp, but when people talk about who is he wont get a mention.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated Player in the NRL   Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:36 am

I hope Ash Graham does get winger of the year, But I bet you someone like Uate or Yow Yeh will get it, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated Player in the NRL   Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:40 am

Yep it'll be Yow Yeh or Uate, but thats not to say that they arent having fantastic seasons as well

Hopefully Ash just gets nominated
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated Player in the NRL   Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:00 am

Yeah they are having great seasons too but I believe that Ash is edging them out.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated Player in the NRL   Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:09 am

Ta MG HU
70 1570 173- Jharal Yow Yeh
72 2365 247- Akuila Uate
102 2702 328- Ashley Graham
Showing you that Ashley Graham is having a great season.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated Player in the NRL   Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 am

yow yeah isnt a dummy half runner, the other 2 are
Back to top Go down
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated Player in the NRL   Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:41 pm

All_Star94 wrote:
Blake Ayshford maybe.

No way he has way to many hit your head against a brick wall moments if he gets that out of his game I would say maybe.

The Storm Have had quite a few good players come up from the toyota cup squad and a few of them probaly deserve a good running in young player of the year award but I wish I sore a bit more of Dane Chisolm I would of been happy he is a talant for the future
Back to top Go down
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated Player in the NRL   Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Danger32 wrote:
Michael Luck
Luke Douglas
Andrew Ryan
Matt Ballin
Eddy Pettybourne
Luke Stuart
Jason Nightingale
Sam Perrett
Chris Heighington

a couple of those names I would rate as over rated players
Back to top Go down
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated Player in the NRL   Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Rozza wrote:
Ryan Hinchcliffe hands down would have to be up there with one of the most underrated. So glad he got a little big of recognition this year with his call up to the City Country match because someone got injured, can not remember who it was though. He has been outstanding this year defintley been one of our most consistent players and last year he was our best and was rightfully given the player of the year award. People outside Storm fans just don't give the guy enough credit. Will play origin sometime in the next five years!

Yes he was great for country I enjoy his performance on the night was great game by him and defently under rated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Underrated Player in the NRL   Most Underrated Player in the NRL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Underrated Player in the NRL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Collectives sports | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com