Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Dally M points should be awarded in SOO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SBW
Guru
SBW

Dally M points should be awarded in SOO Empty
PostSubject: Dally M points should be awarded in SOO   Dally M points should be awarded in SOO Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:19 am

I think this has something that has been bought up in the past, but just wanted to get a current gauge of how everyone else feels about this.

Why should representative players be disadvantaged in the race for the games biggest individual accolade simply because they play SOO?

Surely any player who is forced to miss a game due to SOO (i.e. whose team does not have a bye the weekend beforehand) should be in the running for Dally M points in SOO.

Admittedly it would be a little bit strange given that some players would be ineligible (i.e. those with byes, so as not to gain an advantage), but it just seems ludicrous that some players miss out on at least 2 games, possibly 3 (not sure if any teams did not have a single bye before any of the 3 games), and are deprived of the opportunity to earn Dally M points.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Dally M points should be awarded in SOO   Dally M points should be awarded in SOO Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:06 am

Yeah it's a really good point mate, i have no arguement why they shouldn't be awarded.

I'm not positive but weren't they awarded at one point? Could be wrong but i'm fairly sure.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Alobarr9
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Dally M points should be awarded in SOO   Dally M points should be awarded in SOO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 am

Good point, I'm all for it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dally M points should be awarded in SOO   Dally M points should be awarded in SOO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dally M points should be awarded in SOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com