Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Who should the Doggies get in to coach?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alobarr9
Trainee

Who should the Doggies get in to coach? Empty
PostSubject: Who should the Doggies get in to coach?   Who should the Doggies get in to coach? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:08 am

Hey all.

I'm a green skin here (and a mad Dogs fan), and to forums in general.
It's all new to me so I figure it'd be best to just put something out there, and for mine after another woeful performance from my Dogs this topic is the first that came to mind.
I'm still undecided who I'd prefer, but one thing I'm certain of is that I hope it's not Daniel Anderson. Fella seems like trouble to me. Maybe Mick Potter?
Back to top Go down
Zod066
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Doggies get in to coach?   Who should the Doggies get in to coach? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Steve Gorgales now.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Doggies get in to coach?   Who should the Doggies get in to coach? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Steve Georgallis* deserves to be a first grade coach, and imo he is the man for the Dogs.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Doggies get in to coach?   Who should the Doggies get in to coach? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Daniel Anderson I reckon
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Doggies get in to coach?   Who should the Doggies get in to coach? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Itll probably be Ricky Stuart. No matter how much he says he wont
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Doggies get in to coach?   Who should the Doggies get in to coach? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who should the Doggies get in to coach?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com