Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Rugby Challenge (Video Game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beckham
Beckham

Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Empty
PostSubject: Rugby Challenge (Video Game)   Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Seriously cannot wait for this, it has been toooo long and it looks great!

Rugby Challenge (Video Game) App_full_proxy.php?app=6009294086&v=1&size=o&cksum=89137dc8bfd87d57ab7f5fbcd65eef56&src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trublu.com.au%2Fnewsite%2Fproducts%2Frugbychallenge%2FRugbyin1PosterWebrgb

Quote :
AVIVA PREMIERSHIP RUGBY, TOP 14 ORANGE, AND RABODIRECT PRO12 ADDED TO RUGBY CHALLENGE VIDEOGAME

Major European Leagues Join Growing Content Lineup for Rugby Challenge

SYDNEY, Australia – July 18, 2011 – Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty Ltd (HES) revealed today that major European rugby union leagues Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, and RaboDirect PRO12 have been licensed for upcoming video game Rugby Challenge coming to PlayStation®3, PS Vita, Microsoft Xbox 360® and PC.

The game will be released in Europe as Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, All Blacks Rugby Challenge in New Zealand, and Wallabies Rugby Challenge in Australia.

“We are very excited to announce these major competition licenses for Rugby Challenge” said Sebastian Giompaolo, Managing Director for HES. “Inclusion of these top class European club leagues adds great depth and appeal to an already deep title for rugby fans all over the world. With our breadth of content, extensive customisation tools, and various modes, people will be playing this game for years to come”.

The features and content of Rugby Challenge include:

Play in Single Match Mode, Competition Mode, and multi year Career Mode as well as extensive help and Tutorial Mode options available for players new to the sport

93 teams and 31 stadia featured including official team and competition licenses for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Tri Nations, Bledisloe Cup, Super Rugby teams, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield

Enjoy the game with groups of friends locally, or compete in online multiplayer with support up to 4v4 via PlayStation®Network, Xbox LIVE®, or Steam

Create or customise players, teams, and competitions using the extensive customisation tools to shape the game to your own preferences and keep the game fresh season after season

Dynamic presentation delivers a true on-field rugby experience with enhanced replay angles, lifelike cut-scenes, rich sound, and real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall

Developed by leading New Zealand game studio Sidhe, Rugby Challenge will release worldwide for PS3, 360 and PC in Quarter 3 2011.

Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Rugbychallengesuperfinal02URL-150x150

Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Rugbychallenge4-150x150

Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Rugbychallengesuperfinal05URL-150x150

Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Rugbychallengeaussie09-150x150

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Rugby Challenge (Video Game)   Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:46 pm

It looks awesome! So stoked the ITM Cup and Ranfurly Shield is part of it, I'll be leading my Magpies to victory. Am a bit gutted they couldn't get licensing for all the international teams though.

There's also a World Cup game coming out.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rugby Challenge (Video Game)   Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
It looks awesome! So stoked the ITM Cup and Ranfurly Shield is part of it, I'll be leading my Magpies to victory. Am a bit gutted they couldn't get licensing for all the international teams though.

There's also a World Cup game coming out.

Yeah that sucks ay but still it's better then nothing and as long as gameplay is sweet and players look good i'm happy. I've seen team sheets for Force and Reds and they all look sweet except i think Beau Robinson had black hair for some reason Laughing .. I wanted to upload some bigger pics but i can't seem to get them to work.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Rugby Challenge (Video Game)   Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:51 pm

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Rugby Challenge (Video Game)   Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Looks great, can't wait... about time another Rugby game was released!!

Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Scaled.php?tn=0&server=735&filename=l51wu

Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Rugby Challenge (Video Game)   Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 am

Yeah looks pretty awesome - pity my 360's been packing it in lately...
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rugby Challenge (Video Game)   Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:58 am

Pantherus wrote:
Yeah looks pretty awesome - pity my 360's been packing it in lately...

Yeah i hadn't played my 360 is ages went to turn it on and i had that red ring shit, so devo.. Not sure what to do i've heard you can fix certain ones because mine isn't flashing the whole way around but i cbf forking out heaps.. I need something to play Fifa12 and this game though Crying or Very sad

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rugby Challenge (Video Game)   Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:03 am

Can someone in NZ please play this and give opinions.. Isn't out in Aus for a week or so.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Rugby Challenge (Video Game)   Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:16 am

Heard from a few guys on another forum - game is good but some controls are pretty hard to manage, especially passing. CPU also seems to offload all.the.time.

Generally positive though from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rugby Challenge (Video Game)   Rugby Challenge (Video Game) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rugby Challenge (Video Game)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com