Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:31 am

Does anyone here like Rugby 7's? Well I think it is a great game (because FIJI are the best at it) and my favourite player is William Ryder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:33 am

I love it =]

do you knw what has happend to ryder?

i heard that he is playing 15s in japan ?
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:50 am

yer im pretty sure he is, he's a brilliant player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:52 am

I love it Better than R Rugby well more exciting
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:46 am

Fiji_Bati wrote:
yer im pretty sure he is, he's a brilliant player Very Happy

do you knw if hes coming back to sevens ?
Back to top Go down
mozza
Guru
mozza

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:21 pm

went to it at the commonwealth games and thought it was fantastic, i try and see it on tv but its not on that much
Back to top Go down
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:12 am

lucky me lives in adelaide so i see it every year, and always sit next to the kenyans, who are the best cheer squad lol
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 am

I want to go to the Wellington Sevens this year
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:31 am

yer id like to go the adelaide 7's this year, to cheer on the mighty fijians Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sports_Legend
Guru
Sports_Legend

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:06 am

The USA team is becoming a threat imo, as the African American are starting to play sevens and they have a tonne of speed
Back to top Go down
Ross Taylor
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:54 am

Yea i watch a bit of sevens ae going to the Wellington Sevens this year which should be good have been once before which was very cool
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:30 am

For the USA ireckon Takuduza Nyenga should play for them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD   THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL RUGBY 7's THREAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Sports and Hobbies | Collectives sports | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com