Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beckham
Beckham

Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Empty
PostSubject: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 am

Seriously sick of sitting down to relax and enjoy the Friday night footy to once again see it's the Broncos on my screen. Could be wrong but i'm fairly sure they've had every game bar 2 on a Friday, 1 of which was on a Sunday Rolling Eyes ..

Now i get we have 3 Qld teams to choose from and the Broncos are in the best position, but they are easily the most boring out of all 3. I'd prefer to watch the Titans (mainly due to comedy value this year) or the Cowboys who are actually playing really entertaining footy this year over the boring and predictable Broncos.

Can't wait for the Bombers to come in so we actually have something else to watch, and most likely they'll play a more entertaining brand of footy in their first year (it won't be hard mind you).

Call me bias but i'd rather watch my Chooks any day even with the year we've had because we actually play footy.

Must admit i switched to Better Homes and Gardens because i couldn't stand the shit they dished up, good on the Storm for flogging them hopefully more teams do it so they'll rid them of friday night footy once and for all..

Boooooooo Broncos Evil or Very Mad

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:34 am

i agree with the Broncos hogging friday night, i hope they dont have a friday night when they play the bunnies up here, i might not be able to go due to work.

there are a handful of teams whom i find boring...but i guess we can't change it...i still believe there should be a choice of which game you want to watch but that won't ever happen
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:06 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:11 am

They should just create a nbn sports digital channel and have one game on there and the other on regular NBN!, Like Fox do these days so you can choose what you want to watch.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:28 am

we do have GEM and GO! owned by channel nine
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 am

Beckham wrote:
Call me bias but i'd rather watch my Chooks any day even with the year we've had because we actually play footy.

Nobody wants that.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 am

Broncos clearly have one of the bigger fan bases, they've been the most consistent team since they entered the comp and generally put on a great display. Definitely deserve to play on Friday night.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:41 am

qld need one qld team. and i dont think they'll put nq on a pathetic titan team
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 am

Wowwwww have a sook :S

Watch something else then or maybe support a team from your own state rather then jumping on the bandwagon, god.. roosters supporters.. maybe they should play a mitchell pearce highlights package every friday and that would make you happy??
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:17 am

Caity wrote:

Watch something else then or maybe support a team from your own state rather then jumping on the bandwagon, god.. roosters supporters.. maybe they should play a mitchell pearce highlights package every friday and that would make you happy??

A Pearce highlights package?? That'll only help him for 30 seconds..
Back to top Go down
jennakay86
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 pm

No, me too, why don't they put the sharks on!
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:56 pm

TFW's first Sharkies fan. Welcome..
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 pm

It's a business and all about TV Ratings, Broncos over the years have had solid ratings and deservedly have the Friday night game. Being a supporter of a QLD based team while living in NSW, I'm happy to see Broncos get all the delayed matches, means that Cows rarely have a delayed match on channel 9
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Am I The Only One Sick Of People Using Capitals
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:30 pm

i used to hate that about brisbane tv. Sure the broncos are the home team but F*** me there are other teams in the comp!

Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Caity wrote:

Yes that would make me very happy obviously. Do you think the NRL would want me to watch something else? Just mix it up every now and again and keep everyone happy, it's not all about you bloody Broncos fans like you seem to think.. I really like your idea though, JJ highlight package would certainly boost the ratings.

Holy Grail wrote:
Am I The Only One Sick Of People Using Capitals

Laughing , do you have a response to the actual topic?

DB wrote:
i used to hate that about brisbane tv. Sure the broncos are the home team but F*** me there are other teams in the comp!

Yeah exactly

XOXO
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:11 pm

DB wrote:

exactly. 3 other teams player that night.
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:45 pm

I tend not to watch the second game which is always the broncos because of the ads. Same as Sunday footy
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:36 am

On the gold coast we get both Friday games live. But I actually agree I'm sick of us getting Friday night games, I like to go to the games live but it's so hard to get there on a Friday afternoon after work with all that traffic and the trains are even worse. Glad to see our game vs the warriors is on a Saturday and the manly game is set to be a sunday
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Guru
Ashes

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:47 pm

We are playing the Sharks this week on a Friday, when have the Sharks ever played on Friday perfect time to have a monday or Saturday game. Good to hear they get the Warriors on Sat I'll be able to go to it without having work to worry about.

And yes as a Broncos fan I'm sick of it, I'm running out of excuses to get work off on the Friday your birthday can only happen 3 times a year apparently.
Back to top Go down
No.1BulldogsFan
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:19 am

broncos have had it easy for too long now . friday night games should rotate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?   Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I The Only One Sick Of Broncos Hogging Friday Night Footy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Sports and Hobbies | Collectives sports | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com