getting sick of people going about cooper saying the NZ public should cut him some slack.
a few points need to be considered here
1) cooper started this when aus won one game in hongkong and pushed mccaw in the head while richie was on the ground. subsequently throughout the trinations cooper is constantly putting cheap shots into richie when he thinks he can get away with it.
2)Deliberately kneed richie on the head while on the ground. major cheap shot
3) citing commisioner found him innocent
4) deans has adamantly insisted that cooper doesnt deserve the boo'ing he's getting as he's innocent
5) the aussie players internally fine cooper for that knee to mccaw's head....thought he was innocent
6) in NZ at the first aus WC press conference cooper says he likes being NZ's public enemy number 1
7) cooper says that the boo'ing lifts his game and makes him play better
ok i never gave cooper a 2nd thought. he wasnt that much of a threat so never really considered him good enough to be NZ's public enemy number 1, unlike eales and greegan. but then he says that the boo'ing lifts his game, well we as his fellow NZ brothers have to help him play better so boo'ing is completely justified. not to mention if he were innocent and the knee was accidental then why'd he get fined by his own team?
coopers dug this hole for himself and NZ isnt going to forget, especially as its so enjoyable. so lets carry on lifting his game like we did for him on sunday