Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Things you hate about league

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NoVass
Trainee

Things you hate about league Empty
PostSubject: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:38 pm

League fans frustrate me. They don't get it. They don't understand the beauty and superiority of the game they play in heaven. They are uneducated savages and I see myself as a missionary helping the unenlightened.

I dislike league's abject moral decay.
I hate their lack of role models.
Their reliance on poker machine revenues to keep their ailing game afloat.
The poor sportsmanship and referee bullying that is driving young officials from the game.
I haven't even gotten to the game itself. Well, truly, its a shame, not a game.
Back to top Go down
Dr Grafenburg
Trainee
Dr Grafenburg

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:56 pm

The truly suburban nature of the contest. Who gives a sh1t whether Easts beats Wests Tigers. A few drunken old timers in Wigan may regal the heritage of playing in fog where they lost the ankles of the great Jonny Raper as he vomited his lager just before half time
Back to top Go down
NoVass
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:00 pm

They have no sense of history. Kids these days.
Back to top Go down
CooperCronk
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:10 pm

I adore rugby league....best game on earth you wankers Winner
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Only one thing about league I'm not too fond of and thats the newly introduced rule of having two refs, other than that its all good. The Greatest Sporting Code.
Back to top Go down
Dr Grafenburg
Trainee
Dr Grafenburg

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:13 pm

The gate takings and merchandising would improve if they played every fortnight on a Thursday night after center link payments
Back to top Go down
NoVass
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:16 pm

CooperCronk wrote:
I adore rugby league....best game on earth you wankers Winner

I did mention the class of their fans, did I not ? I fear for the future of our country. A bogan invasion.
Back to top Go down
NoVass
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Dr Grafenburg wrote:
The gate takings and merchandising would improve if they played every fortnight on a Thursday night after center link payments

They don't actually pay to see games anymore. The promotions girls give them out for free. Or try to.
Back to top Go down
Dr Grafenburg
Trainee
Dr Grafenburg

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Yes, nothing like a world cup qualifier to a half full Wagga stadium
Back to top Go down
NoVass
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Dr Grafenburg wrote:
Yes, nothing like a world cup qualifier to a half full Wagga stadium

Plenty of 39 year olds taking their grandchildren to show them what a full set of teeth looks like. Teeth - the Great Bogan dream.
Back to top Go down
Dr Grafenburg
Trainee
Dr Grafenburg

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Perhaps they should tour Cuba for free dental work?
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Nothing wrong with being a bit Bogan! Live the Bogan Dream, drink beer, listen to AC/DC, watch Rugby League. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a day.
Back to top Go down
Dr Grafenburg
Trainee
Dr Grafenburg

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Yes, the baffled Cubans would once again allow the Kangaroos to call themselves the "best in the world" after the North Harbour pub champions beat them in the "world" cup final
Back to top Go down
Dr Grafenburg
Trainee
Dr Grafenburg

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Nothing wrong with being a bit Bogan! Live the Bogan Dream, drink beer, listen to AC/DC, watch Rugby League. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a day.

I see you're a star with the ladies
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Dr Grafenburg wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

I see you're a star with the ladies

You know it!
Back to top Go down
carlton12
Legend
carlton12

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Rugby league is better than union
Back to top Go down
jacques de molay
Professional
jacques de molay

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:37 pm

as long as union counts tubby lardarses like dunning as elite athletes it is and will be a pathetic joke
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:56 pm

League is great,

Union is also great,

Go Titans

Go Reds
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:37 pm

I like both codes but league is better, union gets boring with all the scrum resets and anyway with the new ELVs the IRB are trying to turn union into league.
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Same here i like league and rugby but League is alot better in league they do not kick the balll away so much you can't win the game without the ball so why do they keep kicking the ball away
Back to top Go down
Skunksoulbruffa
Trainee
Skunksoulbruffa

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:12 am

Go Force :-)
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:12 am

Skunksoulbruffa wrote:
Go Force :-)

Haha nice and simple
Back to top Go down
Skunksoulbruffa
Trainee
Skunksoulbruffa

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:18 am

I like the force . Do you ?
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:19 am

Skunksoulbruffa wrote:
I like the force . Do you ?

Na mate Blues all the way but Force are good
Back to top Go down
Skunksoulbruffa
Trainee
Skunksoulbruffa

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:22 am

The blues are shizen. The blues are the new reds the force will carve the suckers a new grasshole Sharpie is Huge !!!

Force by 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you hate about league
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com