Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Things you hate about league

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

Things you hate about league - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:23 am

Skunksoulbruffa wrote:
The blues are shizen. The blues are the new reds the force will carve the suckers a new grasshole Sharpie is Huge !!!

Force by 10

O mate a bit cocky there if you had to choose at second favourite team what is it?
Back to top Go down
Skunksoulbruffa
Trainee
Skunksoulbruffa

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:31 am

The Tahs are my second pic I would rather chear for Iraq than any dumbass Kiwi team Linda is Gay !!!
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:33 am

Oh k sweet as Skunk

Skunk whos your favourite player?
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:33 am

BlackCaps wrote:
Skunksoulbruffa wrote:
The blues are shizen. The blues are the new reds the force will carve the suckers a new grasshole Sharpie is Huge !!!

Force by 10

O mate a bit cocky there if you had to choose at second favourite team what is it?

Do we have a new nomination for the most bias? hahahahaha

Good on ya mate for sticking by ya team...
Back to top Go down
http://www.otc-forums.com
Skunksoulbruffa
Trainee
Skunksoulbruffa

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:38 am

Sharpie is me fave player .Sharpie is 'UGE .. I hope they sack Gits he is to Carson like for the Force he always crying that John Mitchell swears at him what a sook hey
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:39 am

Skunksoulbruffa wrote:
Sharpie is me fave player .Sharpie is 'UGE .. I hope they sack Gits he is to Carson like for the Force he always crying that John Mitchell swears at him what a sook hey

Yea biggest sook i know i suggest you get an avatar mate umm whos ur favourite nz player?
Back to top Go down
Skunksoulbruffa
Trainee
Skunksoulbruffa

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:43 am

My fave from NZ was Kees Mues and Carlos Spencer and ZinZan. Current fave would be Dan Carter
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:44 am

Skunksoulbruffa wrote:
My fave from NZ was Kees Mues and Carlos Spencer and ZinZan. Current fave would be Dan Carter

Haha same here mate do you like any others sports?
Back to top Go down
Skunksoulbruffa
Trainee
Skunksoulbruffa

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:48 am

Fishin,rootin and drinkin what about your good self
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:50 am

Skunksoulbruffa wrote:
Fishin,rootin and drinkin what about your good self

I like Cricket,League,Rugby,Soccer,wwe,football most sports ae where u live?
Back to top Go down
Skunksoulbruffa
Trainee
Skunksoulbruffa

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:59 am

Club dip
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:00 am

Oh sweet as you like any Cricket?
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:01 am

things i hate bout league...everything...and union...everything
Back to top Go down
http://www.otc-forums.com
Kevin O'Kane
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:32 am

The thing that gets me about league is that they have all of that advertising plastered all over their jerseys, yet most league fans can't actually read. The ones that actually can read only read gun and martial arts magazines, hardly cultured, a bit like most of NZ Rugby Union to be honest.
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:34 am

Kevin Kane Where did u find this website?
Back to top Go down
Kevin O'Kane
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:38 am

BlackCaps wrote:

In between jobs I was just mucking around on the web and I think one of my apprentices book marked you. Great site.

I am from Sydney, support the Tahs, hate the Force etc.
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:39 am

Kevin O'Kane wrote:
BlackCaps wrote:

In between jobs I was just mucking around on the web and I think one of my apprentices book marked you. Great site.

Oh Great ia m a kiwi go 4 the Blues what other sports do u like
Back to top Go down
Kevin O'Kane
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:43 am

Just Rugby Union and a tall Pimms.
Back to top Go down
BlackCaps
Guru
BlackCaps

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:44 am

Kevin O'Kane wrote:
Just Rugby Union and a tall Pimms.

haha sweet as im into Cricket league Soccer rugby and more are all ur work mates joining up?
Back to top Go down
Kevin O'Kane
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:51 am

BlackCaps wrote:
Kevin O'Kane wrote:
BlackCaps wrote:

Oh Great ia m a kiwi go 4 the Blues what other sports do u like

I was actually at a plumbing conference in Auckland early last year and went and watched the Force take on the Blues (nothing better to do). You guys really got owned that night!

Then out on the town all of the local Kiwi's just wernt handling the loss, getting all aggressive with women etc etc. It was pretty disappointing to be honest. I am not sure I will visit Auckland again I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:53 am

Harden Up Kevin!
Back to top Go down
Kevin O'Kane
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:05 am

Nah, I'm afraid holiday wise I would prefer not to have to pack knuckle dusters when I leave the hotel. Deaset, Auckland is full of thugs and petty thieves. JoBurg is more attractive to be honest.

Along with the local Kiwis not being able to take a fair loss, the weather was SH.ITHOUSE, gray, cold. The women all had big a.sses and bad teeth. Its really no wonder you all come over here!
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:20 am

Both league and union are the best sports! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jacques de molay
Professional
jacques de molay

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:09 am

Skunksoulbruffa wrote:
I like the force . Do you ?

the only force you like is when moo doesn't use vass
Back to top Go down
MarkGeyer
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Western Forskins are imploding, Western Reds are coming back - look out cnuts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you hate about league   Things you hate about league - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you hate about league
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com