Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Blackout Rugby Thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

Blackout Rugby Thread Empty
PostSubject: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Does anyone here play Blackout Rugby? I just started recently and my team name is Fiji Warriors.
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 am

i played it a couple of years ago but didnt really enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 am

LOL - I know I'm animating a dead topic here - but I've been playing this for a few weeks now but am really starting to get into it. My team's kicking butt right now. I came in half way through the season when I started and took a while to figure out what I was doing - got it too late and got relegated down a grade. Plan on working my way back up now though! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:58 am

when i played it i didnt get it at all.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:00 am

It's taken me a while, but I'm figuring out how stuff works slowly. Stats and stuff are making sense, and I've finally put my squad together properly - I've won the last 6 games on the trot (cup and league), every one by 20+ points Very Happy

LOL - I searched for Fiji's team and couldn't find them, so searched for him as a manager - apparantly (if it's actually him) he hasn't been on since this topic was started! Smile
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:08 am

Pantherus wrote:
It's taken me a while, but I'm figuring out how stuff works slowly. Stats and stuff are making sense, and I've finally put my squad together properly - I've won the last 6 games on the trot (cup and league), every one by 20+ points Very Happy

LOL - I searched for Fiji's team and couldn't find them, so searched for him as a manager - apparantly (if it's actually him) he hasn't been on since this topic was started! Smile

lol yer I have been slack with this game.. Might get back in to it these skool holidays.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

Get back into it bro - I can help you get started if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:12 am

Pantherus wrote:
Get back into it bro - I can help you get started if you want Smile
ok mate I finish skool next Thurs so yeahh I will get back into it this weekend. How is your team going?
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:14 am

Sweet - they're going really well, although we're in division 5 now so can't crow too much about it. Haven't gone down the road of hard out swapping players around or buying/selling anyone, but have some degree of control with them.

Lemme know when you're back on board and we'll arrange a friendly match.
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:51 pm

whats the link im interested to have a look and might join
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Check it out KK - takes quite a while to get into and, from what I've read in some of the forums there, you have to keep going for quite a long time before you really start seeing results. I've just found out that my "awesome wins" the last few weeks have been against crappy bot teams Sad
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:38 pm

It took me 3-4 seasons to promote.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Where were you placed in your league table bro?

Were you facing bot teams or human teams?
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:32 pm

I'm up to Div 3 now, I managed to beat my human rivals (who kept beating me in the playoffs).

I'm stalking ratboy like the old times.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 am

Here's my club

Pantherus' Pack
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:04 am

i have signed up and im in league #2 iv.47 if that means anything

Team name is kiwis magpies
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:13 am

Sweet - will track you down Smile

Tips: Take a read through the documentation in the help section as it outlines some important information for getting started. Find out what your default lineup is and also look through your whole squad to determine who your best players are for what positions.

I'm sure Cynic has more helpful tips Smile
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:52 am

Just made a team Very Happy

called The Canes, username samthaman15

haha
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 am

Pantherus wrote:
Sweet - will track you down Smile

Tips: Take a read through the documentation in the help section as it outlines some important information for getting started. Find out what your default lineup is and also look through your whole squad to determine who your best players are for what positions.

I'm sure Cynic has more helpful tips Smile

No...

But try http://z13.invisionfree.com/JumpersForWickets/index.php?showtopic=1763 for some tips if you can find them.

And how the hell did Pantherus find me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:08 am

Just signed up so confusing!! Help would be great lol... How do you know what pozzy everyone is?
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:09 am

Yea i agree becks
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:14 am

Thanks for that Cynic - rather helpful.

Lol - I just did a manager search for cynic and lcynic came up - I guessed it was you, especially when I saw the club was in div #3 Smile

Beckham - you don't really, that's what threw me for a while. Go to the lineup section and you'll find what the comp (or maybe the previous club manager) set the lineup as, take the time to look through your squad (using cynic's link as a reference) and see who would play well in what possy, and who would cover well on the bench. Took me a little while but I think I'm looking OK so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:23 am

that's all right Smile

though most of my squad are around 25-28; my best player and captain is only 23...
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:24 am

My best player's about 25?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackout Rugby Thread   Blackout Rugby Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackout Rugby Thread
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com