Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The All Blacks European Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

The All Blacks European Tour Empty
PostSubject: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:06 am

Now the All Blacks have continued their domination of Bledisloe and Trinations rugby its time to focus on our 3rd Grand Slam. With the recent form of the ABs we should win all of the matches. Wales after winning the 2008 Six Nations should be our toughest opponents but I think the final game against England will be the closest.

Here is the tour fixtures below. (NZ times and dates)

09 Nov New Zealand v Scotland Edinburgh 6:15 am

16 Nov New Zealand v Ireland Dublin 6:15 am

19 Nov New Zealand v Munster Limerick 8:30 am

23 Nov New Zealand v Wales Cardiff 6:15 am

30 Nov New Zealand v England London 3:30 am

Do you think they will acheive another Grand Slam?
Who will be toughest opponents?
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:12 am

Yeah we should get the grand slam and i think england will be the hardest game mainly because it is last on the tour.

Good to see hika elliott got the call up this morning he should have been there from the start much better than cry baby flynn
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:16 am

kiwikid33 wrote:
Yeah we should get the grand slam and i think england will be the hardest game mainly because it is last on the tour.

Good to see hika elliott got the call up this morning he should have been there from the start much better than cry baby flynn

Yea so stoked Hika got in there, he will be lucky to get much game time though, maybe against Munster and a bench spot against the Irish or Scots. I dont know why they pick bloody Flynn above him, Hika had a much better Air NZ cup and is a big up and comer, Hika will be number 1 hooker in NZ come RWC 2011.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:18 am

Yeh Hika will certainly do the jersey proud.

Have to feel for Hore though - 5 minutes into the first match and his end of year tour was f**ked.

Id back us to do the slam this year. A bit gutted that we're not playing France though to be honest.

Wales and England should be the toughest matches. And id expect European Champions Munster to put up a decent fight hopefully. That will be good to watch. Dougy Howlett coming up against a few of his old mates!
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:24 am

True I forgot about Dougie that should be interesting, Yea Munster will put up a bit of a fight as we will probably use a "B" side.
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:26 am

Yeah i feel for hore i would rate our top 3 hookers as
1. hore
2. elliott
3. mealamu

with flynn being nowhere he will probably leave and go overseas next year but a t least he can earn more over there as an ex all black
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:28 am

Kiwikid what do you reacon about them chosing Andy Ellis over Alby Mathewson, I think that is a ridiculous decision also. Ellis is crap especially when he is wearing a black jersey
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:47 am

Yeah i think if you take 3 players for a positon why not take someone to learn because he will probably not get a game anyway except maybe a few minutes against munster.

Got to build depth so yeah they should have taken alby for the experience i personally think they have it right with cowan being the number 1 and weepu being the best bench half as he can play 9 and 10 a bit like preston used to.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:56 am

Yea definitly agree with you there. Cowan has been performing well this season and his form in the ABs has been exceptional. Weepu on the bench is key to, he can come on and make a big impact.
Back to top Go down
mintyjo400
Professional
mintyjo400

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:31 am

i think it will all be easy for the all blacks
picking england to be the closest though
or maybe munster
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:48 am

what do you think about tonights game against scotland I think it will be closer than people are aying we are trying new player san dthey are playing experienced ones I will go Allblacks by 15 points
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:49 am

mintyjo400 wrote:
i think it will all be easy for the all blacks
picking england to be the closest though
or maybe munster

Munster are only playing there B team against the All Blacks.
Back to top Go down
Maccapacca
Professional
Maccapacca

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:06 am

When is the scotland game
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:26 am

Tomorrow morning at 6am nz time
Back to top Go down
Maccapacca
Professional
Maccapacca

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:29 am

kiwikid33 wrote:
Tomorrow morning at 6am nz time

kool i will be getting up 4 the game
Back to top Go down
NBrown#16
Veteran
NBrown#16

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:50 pm

ireland could pose a threat but it should be easy, im assuming its at croke park, which is difficult for anyone
Back to top Go down
Maccapacca
Professional
Maccapacca

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:34 pm

10-3 after 13 minutes
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:39 pm

hewitsonjd wrote:
ireland could pose a threat but it should be easy, im assuming its at croke park, which is difficult for anyone

I think the game will be at lansdowne road Croke park is an irish sport ground only.
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:40 pm

Well it was a good win in the end for the all blacks.
Back to top Go down
Maccapacca
Professional
Maccapacca

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:41 pm

kiwikid33 wrote:
Well it was a good win in the end for the all blacks.

32-6 Carter played Halfback for 10 minutes lol
Back to top Go down
mintyjo400
Professional
mintyjo400

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:56 am

i love waye barnes....
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:05 am

Carter did ok at halfback.

Wayne barnes tried his best to ruin the game as well. BUt still a win three more to go for the grand slam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The All Blacks European Tour   The All Blacks European Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The All Blacks European Tour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com