Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

TFW Wars: Results

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pedwintheking
Guru
pedwintheking

TFW Wars: Results Empty
PostSubject: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:08 pm

2009 RESULTS -

1ST: PANTHERS

2ND: CAMERON

3RD: HENDO MAROON

First Round Matchups

Panthers V Fiji_Bati PANTHERS 16-10

Celtics08 V Svoerman SVOERMAN 16-12

SBW V Ashes SBW 17-10

Cameron V Socceroos06 CAMERON 16-12

Roger V Thehattrickrabbit ROGER 21-6

KromyD V Enforcer KROMYD 20-8

Pantherus V Scotty PANTHERUS 16-10

Hendo Maroon V Chelsea4Lyf HENDO MAROON 17-9

Stoke V Megadeecee STOKE 22-15

Teal Devils V TheFeldster TEAL DEVILS 18-15

That Guy B... V Shanbon SHANBON 14-12

Mozza V a_F_c MOZZA 11-10

Shooter V Scruffy SHOOTER 18-12

AY_LFC V Sibs#12 SIBS#12 15-13

Lucho V Keno LUCHO 16-12

Kiwikid33 V Snappy KIWIKID 13-10

Second Round Matchups

1. Panthers V Shanbon PANTHERS 21-10

2. KromyD V Mozza KROMYD 13-11

3. Hendo Maroon V Lucho HENDO MAROON 18-7

4. Stoke V Teal Devils TEAL DEVILS 22-20

5. Pantherus V Sibs#12 SIBS#12 18-13

6. Roger V Svoerman SVOERMAN 16-15

7. SBW V Shooter SBW 17-14

8. Cameron V Kiwikid33 CAMERON 16-15

Quarter-Finals

1. Panthers V KromyD PANTHERS 18-16

2. Hendo Maroon V Teal Devils HENDO MAROON 27-26

3. Sibs#12 V Svoerman SVOERMAN 24-17

4. SBW V Cameron CAMERON 22-20

Semi-Finals

1. Panthers V Hendo Maroon PANTHERS 19-15

2. Svoerman V Cameron CAMERON 23-22

3rd Place Playoff

Hendo Maroon V Svoerman HENDO MAROON DQ

Grand Final

Panthers V Cameron PANTHERS 19-14

PTK king

Last edited by pedwintheking on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:14 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:10 pm

*Cue melodramatic music*

A showdown with Teal Devils in the first round.... oh dear. pale
Back to top Go down
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru
theFOOTBALLlover

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Removed my votes. Accidently did it here. DOH!

Last edited by Lucho. on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:13 pm

damn i drew Shanbon
Back to top Go down
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:20 pm

i got megaDC, though he is a quality poster in off topic, i will hope that his nononlineness and only being online at 2 am will go to my advantage, as long as people dont vote for him coz they don't like me
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Celtics then somehow if i win ill get....PANTHERS

*hmph*
Back to top Go down
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:48 pm

i dont think its like that
i think the second round may be random as well
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Stoke wrote:
i dont think its like that
i think the second round may be random as well

i hope ur right! Surprised
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:03 am

THE FELDSTER - LIVE FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE AFTER THE BATTLE

TheFeldster: My manager has convinced me to leave a press statement after the tight loss to Teal Devils. First off, I'd like to say that, ever since I've been around, anyway, Teal has been a well-behaved, if sometimes overreactive member Razz I have no quarrel about losing to him in this competition.

I am just glad that I was nominated for this thing in the first place, and I want to thank the 15 members that voted for me. In the end, I am comforted by the fact that, no matter how much more popular Teal is than me, I will always support the better AFL club.

Thankyou

TheFeldster leaves, ignoring the media's absurd questions about his private life
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:05 am

TheFeldster wrote:

TheFeldster: My manager has convinced me to leave a press statement after the tight loss to Teal Devils. First off, I'd like to say that, ever since I've been around, anyway, Teal has been a well-behaved, if sometimes overreactive member Razz I have no quarrel about losing to him in this competition.

I am just glad that I was nominated for this thing in the first place, and I want to thank the 15 members that voted for me. In the end, I am comforted by the fact that, no matter how much more popular Teal is than me, He will always support the better AFL club.

Thankyou

TheFeldster leaves, ignoring the media's absurd questions about his private life
Why Thankyou, and good on ya for admitting Port Are The Better Club Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.otc-forums.com
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:06 am

Teal Devils wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:

I am just glad that I was nominated for this thing in the first place, and I want to thank the 15 members that voted for me. In the end, I am comforted by the fact that, no matter how much more popular Teal is than me, I will always support the better AFL club.

Thankyou

Teal's media managers have appeared to have twisted TheFeldster's press release. TheFeldster's own media managers switch it back Smile
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:08 am

TheFeldster wrote:
Teal Devils wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:

I am just glad that I was nominated for this thing in the first place, and I want to thank the 15 members that voted for me. In the end, I am comforted by the fact that, no matter how much more popular Teal is than me, He will always support the better AFL club.

Thankyou

Teal's media managers have appeared to have twisted TheFeldster's press release. TheFeldster's own media managers switch it back Smile

Teal's media Managers are legends but have decided Teal is king, and he supports the right team
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:10 am

Teal Devils wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
Teal Devils wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:

Thankyou

Teal's media Managers are legends but have decided Teal is king, and he supports the right team

TheFeldster's media managers give up. They send a memo to all the news stations, telling them to ignore Teal's media managers, then go home for dinner
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:13 am

TheFeldster wrote:
Teal Devils wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
Teal Devils wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:

Thankyou

TheFeldster's media managers give up. They send a memo to all the news stations, telling them to ignore Teal's media managers, then go home for dinner
The Memo is infact sent to Teal's Media Managers, and Teal's Managers send ring up the Media Stations and tell them to ignore thefeldster's managers as they are crows supporters
Back to top Go down
Roger
Administrator
Roger

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:15 am

So what's happening in the next round?
Back to top Go down
pedwintheking
Guru
pedwintheking

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:15 am

Roger wrote:
So what's happening in the next round?

Voting......same as 1st round

PTK king
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:16 am

i did mission impossible!!!!
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:17 am

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON STOKEY!
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:20 am

TheFeldster wrote:

Thankyou

Bravo :thumbsu:
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 am

losers battle or a Reparcharge would be good i know i'd lose again but reckon a few other losers are unlucky and deserve another chance (Not Me) Stokester Destroyed me and i don't deserve another chance plus i don't wanna come dead last which is a huge possibility
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:50 am

Why lock the threads so quickly

I wanted to post a comment to Cam in our matchup
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:51 am

We were locking all WARS threads once finished cause people would keep voting and commenting...unlocked now just for you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:54 am

Haha thanks mate your a legend

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:55 am

Unlocked the others for people to comment if they wish - I'll lock them in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Cameron
Guru
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:56 am

The results of Hendog v Teal and SBW v Me were increadibly close...1 vote in it.

What I don't get is why Panthers v Kromy got so few votes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFW Wars: Results   TFW Wars: Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFW Wars: Results
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com