Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ashes
Guru
Ashes

The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread   The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:47 am

Fuzzy wrote:
Ashes wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:
Ashes wrote:
Shooter wrote:
We were not created by god, it is called evolution.

I'm afraid I have to throw my two cents in here. Evolution has the exact same flaws as religion. If you want me to exagerate just ask.

Yep cause some dude creating us with his/her mind powers or whatever he/she has is so much more believable.

Just for the fun of it can you explain to me the initial stages of the theory of evolution.

The big bang theory? that's probably the first thing you need to know when it comes to evolution.

That would be the one. Please explain to us the big bang theory.

(And isn't the ammusing how this thread became so serious)
Back to top Go down
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread   The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:21 am

just a question

if particles combusted to create the big bang, what originally made the particles

if god exists, what made him

they are unanswerable

so i am religeous, but do not believe in god, i believe in the way that religion tells you to live your life
i preach and believe in the morals it teaches, and that it will make me a better person

eh, if i die and god doesnt exist, at least i know as a result of me believing it i have lived a BETTER life
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread   The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:13 am

I've got Schrapnel in me from 3 World Wars , also I Landed In France 2 Days before D-Day to get the ball rolling only to Have My leg blown off. Luckily it grew back overnight allowing me to Kill the Most Germans On D-Day . Also I assisted Braddock in many missions . In retirement I became a pro boxer Knocking out Such Fighters as Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang And Ivan Drago before losing Title in Controversial (Don King) fashion to Rocky Belboa. I am now the reigning world bouche champion.
Back to top Go down
Niv
Guru
Niv

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread   The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Stoke wrote:
just a question

if particles combusted to create the big bang, what originally made the particles

if god exists, what made him

they are unanswerable

so i am religeous, but do not believe in god, i believe in the way that religion tells you to live your life
i preach and believe in the morals it teaches, and that it will make me a better person

eh, if i die and god doesnt exist, at least i know as a result of me believing it i have lived a BETTER life

I'm the same, but I don't preach to anyone, I let them decide their beliefs for themselves.
Back to top Go down
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru
theFOOTBALLlover

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread   The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:51 pm

On a serious note, I honestly didn't think this thread would be that popular.

Back to the thread: I don't like football.
Back to top Go down
pedwintheking
Guru
pedwintheking

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread   The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:54 pm

This thread is awesome, great job lucho
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com
Niv
Guru
Niv

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread   The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:54 pm

My signature will appear underneath this post.
Back to top Go down
WCEsandiee
Guru
WCEsandiee

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread   The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 pm

I dont get it?
Thats weird.
Back to top Go down
Niv
Guru
Niv

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread   The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Page 2 already :O

I call bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread   The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL Bullsh*t Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com